Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Blunt Blowin

pimp.gif

$!!# kinda goes in the whip.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I think this is like all Wayne fans in general. I truly believe that they dont listen to anything else and they ACTUALLY believe the current Wayne is > than C1 C2 D1 D2 era wayne.

Every rapper has stans but these Wayne/YMCMB #$###* scare me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can't tell them that though. It's always tough tryin to figure out which stans are worse between post-Relapse/Recovery Em fans, or the average Wayne fan in
general.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I think this is like all Wayne fans in general. I truly believe that they dont listen to anything else and they ACTUALLY believe the current Wayne is > than C1 C2 D1 D2 era wayne.

Every rapper has stans but these Wayne/YMCMB #$###* scare me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can't tell them that though. It's always tough tryin to figure out which stans are worse between post-Relapse/Recovery Em fans, or the average Wayne fan in
general.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Besides Wayne, Drake and Nicki are the only other popular YM artists. I should have clarified though as far as albums though, I meant songs in general, whether albums,
mixtapes, or just promo type songs floating around. Check Birdman, Gudda, Tyga, and the rest of them. It's all a template that barely changes from 1 artist over there to the next.
gudda gudda, tyga, AND birdman all rap different...so idk get your point there. tyga sounds NOTHING like gudda and vice versa

Of course they SOUND different, cause they aren't the same people, but their songs are so generic, you could easily swap and switch around any YM
member, and from a content standpoint, there's really isn't any difference. It also doesn't help that Wayne, Nicki, Drake, Chukee, and Twist pretty much
have the same flow/delivery.

"Am I the only one that's noticed this about C4 and C3

Mirror = Shoot Me Down

6 Foot, 7 Foot = A Milli

It's Good = You Ain't Got Nuttin

So Special = Comfortable

President Carter = DontGetIt

Abortion = Playing With Fire

Two Shots = Phone Home

nerd.gif
"

That's cause YM albums/songs are basically pre-made, like an assembly line.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Besides Wayne, Drake and Nicki are the only other popular YM artists. I should have clarified though as far as albums though, I meant songs in general, whether albums,
mixtapes, or just promo type songs floating around. Check Birdman, Gudda, Tyga, and the rest of them. It's all a template that barely changes from 1 artist over there to the next.
gudda gudda, tyga, AND birdman all rap different...so idk get your point there. tyga sounds NOTHING like gudda and vice versa

Of course they SOUND different, cause they aren't the same people, but their songs are so generic, you could easily swap and switch around any YM
member, and from a content standpoint, there's really isn't any difference. It also doesn't help that Wayne, Nicki, Drake, Chukee, and Twist pretty much
have the same flow/delivery.

"Am I the only one that's noticed this about C4 and C3

Mirror = Shoot Me Down

6 Foot, 7 Foot = A Milli

It's Good = You Ain't Got Nuttin

So Special = Comfortable

President Carter = DontGetIt

Abortion = Playing With Fire

Two Shots = Phone Home

nerd.gif
"

That's cause YM albums/songs are basically pre-made, like an assembly line.

album is trash ...
i dont understand how somebody could like this but then again everybody has a right to their own opinion...
when C3 came out i didnt like it that much but C4 makes that album seem a lil more decent now...

album is trash ...
i dont understand how somebody could like this but then again everybody has a right to their own opinion...
when C3 came out i didnt like it that much but C4 makes that album seem a lil more decent now...

still haven't heard the album, but saw him live last night and it was pretty dope. better than the I Am Music tour...Ross murked that #++%.

Back
Top Bottom