Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

We'll tell within a couple minutes what kind of energy the Lakeshow have.

Let's get it
pimp.gif

denver takes it.. its going 7..then denver taking that 2

edit: damn am i the first nuggets fan in here
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

We'll tell within a couple minutes what kind of energy the Lakeshow have.

Let's get it
pimp.gif

LETS GO!!!...we need everyone to show up!!...either get a quick start and have a big lead from the beginning or keep it close and let kobe take us back to thefinals

with that said i still think its going 7...denvers not gonna lay down that easy especially at home

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

yup
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Part of me just wants to type "see ya'll in the game 7 thread" and be done with it, but I can't do it.
laugh.gif

This game is different, Kobe has to come out, and be assassin Kobe. He doesn't need to score 50 or any of that crap, I just mean early in the game, heneeds to come out, set a tone, get a lead, and then let the other guys settle in and do work.

Best case, he comes out firing, we go up 5-6, second quarter Pau gets the ball early and often, puts some pressure on their bigs, makes some things happen,keep it close til the 4th, and see if Kobe can close it out as we have played better in the 4th most of this series.

We have to put Denver in a spot where they have some doubt. Denver gets on a roll, they go crazy. Start hittin miracle 3's, makin smart plays, nicepasses, they just feed off energy. If we make them think, that's when they get in trouble. We need to be there in the 4th, then we'll see what theyare made of.

Even if we lose tonight, the way we lose will mean a lot for game 7. If we get boatraced again, that will feed Denver that they know they can beat us even onour home floor. But if we lose a real close one, we may have a slight advantage of letting it slip away, we can put them down in game 7. At this point inthe playoffs, mind games, point of views are big in terms of momentum.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

yup
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Part of me just wants to type "see ya'll in the game 7 thread" and be done with it, but I can't do it.
laugh.gif

This game is different, Kobe has to come out, and be assassin Kobe. He doesn't need to score 50 or any of that crap, I just mean early in the game, he needs to come out, set a tone, get a lead, and then let the other guys settle in and do work.

Best case, he comes out firing, we go up 5-6, second quarter Pau gets the ball early and often, puts some pressure on their bigs, makes some things happen, keep it close til the 4th, and see if Kobe can close it out as we have played better in the 4th most of this series.

We have to put Denver in a spot where they have some doubt. Denver gets on a roll, they go crazy. Start hittin miracle 3's, makin smart plays, nice passes, they just feed off energy. If we make them think, that's when they get in trouble. We need to be there in the 4th, then we'll see what they are made of.

Even if we lose tonight, the way we lose will mean a lot for game 7. If we get boatraced again, that will feed Denver that they know they can beat us even on our home floor. But if we lose a real close one, we may have a slight advantage of letting it slip away, we can put them down in game 7. At this point in the playoffs, mind games, point of views are big in terms of momentum.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

word...on point there CP...if we give the nuggs any type of life and their crowd gets into it game 7 for sure...i really dont think Lamar will have that typeof performance again tonight

mark my words the Lakers are going to play their A game tonight. If their A game isn't good enough to win or if i'm wrong and a game 7 thread needs tobe made because they played like crap then i'm going to eat my words, but I'm sick and tired of having this just compete with them and take it over inthe 4th attitude that I've had watching this series.

this team didn't win 65 games for nothing and didn't step their game up in the 4th quarter wednesday for nothing. their in position to finish it andtonight they will.

denvers played real well at times but i got the perception that the lakers finally figured this denver team out wednesday night, it took 3 quarters to do sobut the laker team i remember that was so dominant all season long came back on wednesday.

hopefully tonight will be a fun night, it's been fun verbally sparring with the denver fans on here but all good things must come to an end.

lol at son posting pics from a game his team lost.

everythings gonna be ok. come october when its media day you get to post pics again.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LET'S[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]GO[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LAKERS![/color]

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

I do it for ya'll man.
you especially.

like we always do about this time,
see you in LA for game 7.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado

I do it for ya'll man.
you especially.

glasses.gif

my dude
pimp.gif

you gonna be in LA on sunday? yoooo we should go hit sunset and pull some of these hollywood skeezers. ill have some free time on my hands sunday since theresgoing to be no nba games being played that day.

Maybe the Nuggs get some referee stripes tattooed on themselves for tonight's game?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I do it for ya'll man.
you especially.

glasses.gif

hey hes at least consistant with the pics props to him

but smh at him for posting pics in our Laker thread when we lost game 4
eyes.gif

Dude posting pics from a loss, and putting an emphasis on the hard foul on Kobe.

If a Laker fan posts pictures like that, all hell would break lose.

Conventional wisdom says that Denver will win this game because they are at home. But I have a funny feeling that somehow the Lakers are going to finallybreakthrough this playoffs and close the Nuggets out at Pepsi Center. Like CP said a good start is paramount for LA. They have to weather the early energy likethey did in Game 4 and keep it close heading into the 4th quarter. But unlike Game 4, don't leave Pau and Kobe on the bench when the game is still withinreach. I just hope to see effort tonight and not have the Lakers come out with that "Oh well we got Game 7 @ Staples if this doesn't work out". Iwould like the ENTIRE team to show some killer instinct for once, not just Kobe.

Lakers by 4 and headed back to the Finals.

I do it for ya'll man.
you especially.

glasses.gif

my dude
pimp.gif

you gonna be in LA on sunday? yoooo we should go hit sunset and pull some of these hollywood skeezers. ill have some free time on my hands sunday since theres going to be no nba games being played that day.

Im in!

calikushedout.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Hello Lakers fans.

Guess what?

YOU'RE GONNA LOSE TONIGHT
devil.gif
As far as I know, non of the Lakers fans on NT, actually play for them.

Anyway, hope the Lakers can close it out tonight, I'm sick of seeing the Nuggets' ugly %$% mugs on tv.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom