Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

laugh.gif
@ both of the new Kobe/Lebron commercials

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

What'd he say?

He was basically complimenting Lebron... Saying that was the best game he'd EVER seen from LBJ (Stu: "Ever?" Magic: "EVER!!")... Saying(about himself) that he's so "hype right now!" from just talking about LeBron's performance.... Saying how LeBron was "like a musicianout there".... etc, etc, etc.

checkin IN!
Vodka on deck today.... (im turning into an alchi)
laugh.gif

Lakers wrapping it up tonight.... Kobe gonna do work tonight
pimp.gif

I'd say Lebron is even more unstoppable in video games than he is in real life. All people do I run to the rim with him every time and dunk the ball. NBA2K9 cheesers know what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I'd say Lebron is even more unstoppable in video games than he is in real life. All people do I run to the rim with him every time and dunk the ball. NBA 2K9 cheesers know what I'm talking about.
QFT. unbelievable. i played with lebron once, stole the ball every other play and dropped 80....
indifferent.gif
. when did he get so good at stealing anyways?
indifferent.gif

People better not start feelin LALA, wit all the hate she use to get. Thats my girl. along with A.Jolie.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I'd say Lebron is even more unstoppable in video games than he is in real life. All people do I run to the rim with him every time and dunk the ball. NBA 2K9 cheesers know what I'm talking about.
QFT. unbelievable. i played with lebron once, stole the ball every other play and dropped 80....
indifferent.gif
. when did he get so good at stealing anyways?
indifferent.gif
that is soo true...and kobe is like unstoppable in the 4th only...he cant buy a shot in the first three quarters but when 4th hits...kobe justcant miss and he steals and blocks everything
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom