Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif

internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

I could care less if someone "sonned" me online
laugh.gif

5kksn4.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hear ya man, I had my a^^ handed to me numberous times on this board. You know it's all in good fun.
pimp.gif

Westcoast, is your computer stuck on that KG gif, or what are we doin here? You're up to like 7 man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hear ya man, I had my a^^ handed to me numberous times on this board. You know it's all in good fun.
pimp.gif

Westcoast, is your computer stuck on that KG gif, or what are we doin here? You're up to like 7 man.
laugh.gif

its the most relavent response
laugh.gif
...this my new cap L's i think
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Nuggets' Smith nursing a calf injury[/h1]
By Chris Dempsey
The Denver Post

20090520__JRSmith~p1.jpg

Denver Nuggets J.R. Smith talks to the media about his knee injury in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals with the L.A. Lakers. (THE DENVER POST | JOHN LEYBA)

Posted: 05/20/2009 01:11:58 PM MDT

Updated: 05/20/2009 01:22:16 PM MDT

PLAYA VISTA, CALIF. - As if the Nuggets' problems beating the Lakers weren't enough, injuries are starting to creep into the picture.

Both guard J.R. Smith and forward Kenyon Martin will play with ailments in Game 2. Smith said he has a calf strain and limped around the Los Angeles Clippers practice facility, where coach George Karl put his Nuggets through drills today.

Smith did not run during practice. He did some treadmill work beforehand and sat out much of the on-court session. Still, he says he'll be ready to go for Thursday night's game.

"I'm definitely going to play," Smith said. "I don't think nothing can keep me from this game. It's getting better. It's more of a calf strain than anything. I'm doing the right thing, just staying and getting extra treatment. I'll be ready for tomorrow."

Martin fractured his left ring finger during the Nuggets' loss, but is expected to play Thursday night. Also, Renaldo Balkman, who didn't play in the first game, is nursing a sprained ankle. He'll be available Thursday night.

Chris Dempsey: 303-954-1279 or cdempsey@denverpost.com

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by CP1708

What's pathetic to me is a fanbase that has sat around and been historically sh*^ on for 38 years and when they finally have a decent team, they come out the woodworks and try and tell everyone else what good basketball looks like.

What's pathetic to me is when a guy joins their team for only 6 seasons and already is the franchise leader in nearly every category. W T F were the other players doing for the last 3 and a half decades?????? Pathetic.

What's pathetic to me is these same fans trolling in every thread and then retreating to their own threads and screaming bloody murder when fans of certain other teams go in there to talk basketball and then cry and whine like 4 year old little girls because of it.

What's pathetic to me is having a losing record after 4 decades, and yappin their mouths somethin fierce these days.

Or zero wins in the finals, but talkin like they have any clue about what it takes to win a championship.

Having a virgininal parade route.

Missing the postseason more then making the postseason.

Having the franchise's best postseason highlights all on one DVD, only the DVD is actually about Michael Jordan.

Having 6-7 decent players with their jersey's retired and none of them played more then a decade. Those same 6-7 players would not even come CLOSE to having their jersey's retired had they played for "other" franchises.

Having ZERO hall of famers in 4 decades of NBA play.

Thinking that ONE year will erase all this suck, that is pathetic. We all know who this franchise really is and what they are all about. Apparently, their fans think they are somebody else, that they belong on the rushmore of NBA franchises, that THEY are the model.

This is the definition of pathetic to me. Very sad indeed. So again I say, to the entire fanbase, PRAY that you get that chip this season. PRAY that you are not let down as usual. Because there is not enough crow on this planet for ya'll to suck down.

And do not even THINK of complaining anymore about who goes into your threads from here on out. Those tears and whining and report buttons don't mean sh*^. From here on out, ya'll are fair game.

indifferent.gif

OF
THE
YEAR

My man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/thread CP

hes the stone cold steve austin of NT...show up raise hell and leave
All of a sudden Nuggets fans come out the woodwork when it was all about "fire George Karl" for the past 5 years including this one
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't that whole reply about the CAVALIERS and not the Nuggets? the scrub who came in here talkin' bout"both teams are pathetic" was a Cavs fan, I think CP was letting him know he's a scrub. maybe I'm wrong. those stats definitely aren'tNuggets stats.

man we're banged up already. how did Kenyon break his finger? eh, tape that joint up he'll be fine, just stop trying to shoot 15+ foot jump shots andyou'll be aight K. didn't know about Balkman's injury, but it's true, pre-injury, he still wasn't seeing any minutes from GK. why can'tAnthony Carter be the one getting hurt? lol. nah but really I don't want any of our guys hurt. luckily, none of these injuries sound serious. I'm surethey'll come out like Rocky tomorrow and ball out. Let's go Nuggets!

MUCH RESPECT TO THE NUGGETS FANS...GREAT GAME..

All of this arguing is with the SNAKES/HATERS who start to root for whatever team L.A. is playing..

A few of these lames were in the lakers/rockets thread talkin junk too.

CP that response was factual and on point, BEST IVE SEEN ON NT SO FAR..

I knew this post was going to blow out of proportion. Post shot up like 40 pages when the fourth quarter ended yesterday.
laugh.gif

what bugs me is that Lebron and the cavs show up in every Laker game thread...PLEASE THIS IS ABOUT THE NUGGETS AND LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom