OFFICIAL WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship Thread 2/25-3/1 *Tiger Tees off @ 2:02p/et AGAIN*

smh.gif
Angel. What the hell was that!?

IDIOTIC
sick.gif

Jones is a professional rite? He gets paid to play Golf ?
smh.gif

pimp.gif
what a save Angel
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm all inpspired rite now
Imma go get 18 in with my Brother Saturday
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
tell me u seen how fast Angel walked when Phil hit his Tee Shot
laugh.gif
he was halfway down the fairway n Phil was still posin
roll.gif

I wanna travel back in time and give Immelman a
sick.gif
for 3 putting to lose a match on the 18th hole

2 eagles.... 2 birdies... 3 bogeys... seems like he's just shaking the rust off, overall very impressive.

Random thought: golf needs an all-star event. And here's how... miniature golf course, long drive competition, trick shot, horse, etc... should be reallyfun if they did it the right way, and could go a long way marketing some of their "non-tiger" players.

who Brendan JONESSS, way to finally show up homie...too bad that great shot just probably pissed Tiger off.

Atnybody using one of those long +## putters deserves to lose. Put like a man damnit. To me its like Earl Boykins askin to use a WNBA ball.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Random thought: golf needs an all-star event. And here's how... miniature golf course, long drive competition, trick shot, horse, etc... should be really fun if they did it the right way, and could go a long way marketing some of their "non-tiger" players.
pimp.gif

Vijay and Luke Donald tee off at 1:11/et should be a good pairing. Clark is gonna face the same fate as Jones today.

Yea that cxommercial it better than eye of the tiger.

pimp.gif
Justin Leonard chillin wit breezays by the pool
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nike clownin with that Sunshine Lollipops commercial...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, and is anybody else lookin at this Golf Channel HD feed like
eek.gif
eek.gif
? They did this $*%# right man... This is about as good an HD feed asI've seen...

Back
Top Bottom