-OFFICIAL "What did Santa bring you for Christmas?!?" Thread- Vol: 2011

my girl got me some green ray barbee reissue vans old schools, a supreme ashtray fa ma blunts, and a thrasher tshirt. im content.

What I know of so far:

NBA League Pass
Ticket to Clips/Warriors on Christmas
Rise of the Planet of the Apes Blu Ray
Lunarglide 3's

And who knows what else

I'm at the age now where giving is far more rewarding than receiving. Receiving is still sweet tho.

She knows I pretty much buy everything I need or want so she sent me Dove Body Wash 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta love moms
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

This is what I got,

I got to pay my rent, car payment, phone, cable, insurance and yearly dues....

Basically, I didnt get +#@#!

WIFEY:
New laptop
gucci wallet
cologne
clothes- shirts, jackets, pajama pants etc
Hangover II bluray

Other Fam;
Madden 12, Gran turismo5, PS3 Controller
Gift Card
CASH
Books
Clothes
Messenger Bag
Wooden Catch all

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Besides NTSS, only person i traded gifts with was my GF and she got me these [/color]

474848555.jpg

175648_hi

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]This Xmas been more about getting everything my mother wanted (for once)  Whole new kitchen set, pots/pans/silverware/glassware/dining set = me being poar[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)][/color]

My secret Santa got me a keyboard I wanted, and he said he had another package to send.

Dude is the greatest.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

This is what I got,

I got to pay my rent, car payment, phone, cable, insurance and yearly dues....

Basically, I didnt get +#@#!

I feel your painStill good to see the fam open and enjoy their gifts

Bought myself the iPhone 4s, concords, and ima get the lebrons on Monday...thinking about going to the heat/bobcats game on weds too

Not sure what my fam n girl got me yet since I'm at work

Today is my birthday too so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Bought myself the iPhone 4s, concords, and ima get the lebrons on Monday...thinking about going to the heat/bobcats game on weds too

Not sure what my fam n girl got me yet since I'm at work

Today is my birthday too so
pimp.gif

HBD fam'
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

15inch Pro is too big IMO. 13inch MBP is the perfect size. Unless you need the larger screen for a very specific purpose.

Im thinking simply just for more on screen real estate space??  No other specific reason other than a bigger viewing area when doing whatever on it.   Wucha guys think?

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

So far I only opened one gift and it's a i7 13 inch MBP.   It's from the little lady
smile.gif

Is it bad Im thinking about paying the difference for a 15 incher? 
nerd.gif

I say no it should be fine if you get the other, just express your appreciation for this one, and explain why you want to trade it in for the other. Still a nice gift tho 
pimp.gif
Yea that's what Im thinking too.  Mulling it over whether to do it or not.  Either way, Im loving it. 

<I would stick with te 13....you will love that portability....you can always add a desktop monitor for at the house..-sf77

Back
Top Bottom