OFFICIAL "What The" AJ1 Thread

View media item 1936962

Nike has a thing for taking a slew of colorways for a particular sneaker model and mashing them together on one special edition release. It all began with the “What The Dunk” back in 2007 for Nike’s Skateboarding division, while the most recent silhouette to get this mash-up was the Kobe X back in December. But Nike’s not stopping there; word on the street is that Jordan Brand will try its hand at the “What The” theme with the iconic Air Jordan 1. Modern Noteriety reports that this release will mix three of the more popular color schemes — Royal, Bred and Chicago — in a release that is scheduled for later this year.

What do ya’ll think? Would you rather see another Jordan model get the “What The” treatment or would you pair different colorways than what was mentioned? via HYPEBEAST

I don't usually start threads but this could be major! Let's get that rumor and speculation train rolling!

I'll update as more info becomes available.

I feel like this could go either way, it will either turn out really dope or really whack.

All other "What The" releases have had a different pattern on each shoe. I expect these will be no different. So I'm thinking of the Lance Mountains as inspiration.

If both shoes match each other it should be catorgorized "greedy" AJ 1 like the Air Max 95s.

this pair is doomed to fail. in no scenario will any released pair please everyone, there will be something left out. they should release a "trinity" model with the same concept and Banned or SBB quality

Back
Top Bottom