Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

White/Black-Red Highs for the dunk contest and White/Red High for the All-Star Game

I did research on my own was wondering if someone can confirm the list of all jordans that MJ wore on the NBA court throughout the years. I am excluding practice, promotional, and retro card pairs.

I'm only going up to XIV

Jordan 1: Bred, Chicago.....can someone confirm Old Loves or Shattered Backboards?

Jordan 2: Chicago High and Low, White/Red High and Low

Jordan 3: White Cement, Black Cement, True Blue, FIre Red

Jordan 4: White Cement, Bred, Mars.....can someone confirm Military Blue?

Jordan 5: Metallic, Fire Red, OG Fire Red....can someone confirm Grapes?

Jordan 6: Black Infrared, White Infrared, Carmines, Olympics

Jordan 7: Raptors, Bordeaux, Olympic, Cardinals, French Blue, Hares

Jordan 8: Aquas, Playoffs, Bugs Bunny

Jordan 9: Cool Greys........can someone confirm the White Red Black?

Jordan 10: Shadow, Chicago, Steel

Jordan 11: Cool Grey, Columbia, Bred High, Bred Low, Concord, Space Jams, Bred XE....can someone confirm Concord Low?

Jordan 12: Playoffs, Cherry, Taxis, Flu game....can someone confirm French Blue?

Jordan 13: Bred, Playoffs, He Got Game, White/Red with black pods.....can someone confirm Flints and "Dirty Bred"

Jordan 14: White/Red, Last Shots

Am I missing anything??? Please advise.

I did research on my own was wondering if someone can confirm the list of all jordans that MJ wore on the NBA court throughout the years. I am excluding practice, promotional, and retro card pairs.

I'm only going up to XIV

Jordan 1: Bred, Chicago.....can someone confirm Old Loves or Shattered Backboards?

By NBA court are you also including pre season and All Star game? I'm guessing yes to the latter based on some of the shoes you've included in the list and even Olympics?

I believe the story on the shattered backboard is that it was a colorway worn on an overseas exhibition tour.

Overall this would be helpful for me too so thanks for getting it started.

By NBA court are you also including pre season and All Star game? I'm guessing yes to the latter based on some of the shoes you've included in the list and even Olympics?

I believe the story on the shattered backboard is that it was a colorway worn on an overseas exhibition tour.

Overall this would be helpful for me too so thanks for getting it started.
Yes, i also included the olympics and all star games. I am not aware of preseason or overseas exhibitions.

Do you have any pictures of the shattered backboards?

Yes, i also included the olympics and all star games. I am not aware of preseason or overseas exhibitions.

Do you have any pictures of the shattered backboards?
My friend the Shattered Backboards were never worn by Jordan because the shoe itself was just created in 2015.

I'm only going up to XIV

Jordan 11: Cool Grey, Columbia, Bred High, Bred Low, Concord, Space Jams, Bred XE....can someone confirm Concord Low?

Jordan 12: Playoffs, Cherry, Taxis, Flu game....can someone confirm French Blue?

Jordan 13: Bred, Playoffs, He Got Game, White/Red with black pods.....can someone confirm Flints and "Dirty Bred"

Some of these shoes Jordan never wore on court my friend and some of the are puzzling me by Mars 4s do you mean Fire Red 4s?

My friend the Shattered Backboards were never worn by Jordan because the shoe itself was just created in 2015.
Then that's the closure i need :smile:

Some of these shoes Jordan never wore on court my friend and some of the are puzzling me by Mars 4s do you mean Fire Red 4s?
That is correct, excuse some of the incorrect names. Im referring to it the best that I can based on my knowledge.

Then that's the closure i need :smile:

That is correct, excuse some of the incorrect names. Im referring to it the best that I can based on my knowledge.
True, some of the shoes he never wore like the Concord 11 Low, White and French Blue 12s, and Olympic 6s.

Jordan I: White/Grey, Black/Red, White/Red/Black, Black Toe (White/Red/Black with black tongue), White/Red (with red laces), Black/Grey (Push-Excel All-Star Game)
Jordan IV: Military Blue
Jordan V: Grape
Jordan VI: Sport Blue (Magic's Midsummer Nights All-Star Game)
Jordan IX: White/Black-Red
Jordan XII: French Blue
Jordan XIII: Black/White (Low), Black/Black (Low) Flint. The Black XIII's w/ red pods were based off of samples from '97.

I'm only going up to XIV

NT Famb... I would suggest you check out the second post of this thread :wink:

I know he wore lowtop twos, but ones? I cant ever recall him Low top ones in any game.

I'd be interested in seeing pics if true, by the way this is a great thread

Fam those are Chicago 1's. The concept of the shattered backboards come from that exact video though and the colorway is inspired by the jersey he was wearing...

There is a pic of Mike floating around rocking Military Blue 4's but it's hard to come by. It's not in game but I think it's a casual outing back in '89.

Last edited:
I know he wore lowtop twos, but ones? I cant ever recall him Low top ones in any game.

I'd be interested in seeing pics if true, by the way this is a great thread
yaa man i been looking all over the place . i cant find a single pic . Entering the raffle for them tmr the price is not that bad either 130$

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}

In this video it looks like he is wearing black toes and at one point some sort of white and red 1 or air ship but they seem to gave a logo on the ankle.

The video is called Michael Jordan - Must See!!! Forgotten Basketball Gems not really sure how 2 download it in here

56838288.jpg

What other photos are there of the 1.5s (1 upper with 2 sole) being worn?

Also wondering which game/season this photo must be from?

85-86 season after returning from a broken foot that occurred in the 3rd game of the season.

Back
Top Bottom