Official White House Correspondent Dinner Thread Vol. Kim K and Lohan

Kim K and Lohan at C-Span at moment. Lohan with her Fox Attorney is a joke. Kim K does not look attractive at all.  She opened her mouth and i coudnt watch her bad breath and all.Lohan fell off hard. 

Originally Posted by Curious24

Kim K and Lohan at C-Span at moment. Lohan with her Fox Attorney is a joke. Kim K does not look attractive at all.  She opened her mouth and i coudnt watch her bad breath and all.Lohan fell off hard. 
huh? what kind of a thread is this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

What the hell is going on in here..
This is what I'm saying.
 Why is Obama having a party w/ the Kardashians and Lohan? The eff is country heading to? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Oasis

This is what I'm saying.
 Why is Obama having a party w/ the Kardashians and Lohan? The eff is country heading to? 
indifferent.gif
This isn't a new thing..

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...se_Correspondents_Dinner

But that's the thing, why have we been spending tax money for the past 50+ years for this? I understand this is important to a degree, but seeing celebs and your leader together, doesn't sit right w/ me.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

This is what I'm saying.
indifferent.gif
This isn't a new thing..

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...se_Correspondents_Dinner

But that's the thing, why have we been spending tax money for the past 50+ years for this? I understand this is important to a degree, but seeing celebs and your leader together, doesn't sit right w/ me.

but you said "where is this country heading to" as if this is something new...

Back
Top Bottom