Official "who shot JFK" thread

Official "who shot JFK" thread 

Watched a documentary on CNN last night and it blew my mind...

JFK wanted to pull out of Vietnam

JFK started the peace corps  

JFK wanted to dismantle the CIA

JFK wanted to get rid of the federal reserve 

etc..... 

JFK was a great man from what I understand, and was pushing this country to where we should have been at the time and instilling a bright future.

I have my opinions on who killed him and why, what are your thoughts? 

Didn't see the doc but his assassination was also crazy.

Lee Harvey Oswald kills JFK, then he's killed by Jack Ruby who dies in jail 4 years later. Crazy bruh 

I think he was part of it

NCAA_Duke_Gonzaga_Baske2_6102022_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

oh yeah, they closed the curtain on his show for sure. who is this potato powered Irish-Catholic so and so to come in and start changing our American ways of life?

it's funny, I was JUST going over this with a buddy last night...I've always found this slice of history fascinating, I imagine JFK to have actually tried to be what people saw in Obama and then some.

...which is why he got what he got, unfortunately.

knowing what we know, how can we Yanks trust that a leader of the country will ever be allowed to direct and effect true change of our systems?

VERY interesting

The conspiracy-theorist-in-chief is facing a momentous decision. Will President Donald Trump allow the public to see a trove of thousands of long-secret government files about the event that, more than any other in modern American history, has fueled conspiracy theories – the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy?

The answer must come within months. And, according to a new timeline offered by the National Archives, it could come within weeks.

Under the deadline set by a 1992 law, Trump has six months left to decide whether he will block the release of an estimated 3,600 files related to the assassination that are still under seal at the Archives. From what is known of the JFK documents, most come from the CIA and FBI, and a number may help resolve lingering questions about whether those agencies missed evidence of a conspiracy in Kennedy’s death. As with every earlier release of JFK assassination documents in the 53 years since shots rang out in Dealey Plaza in Dallas, it is virtually certain that some of the files will be seized on to support popular conspiracy theories about Kennedy’s murder; other documents are likely to undermine them.

There is no little irony in the fact that decision will be left to Trump, long a promoter of so many baseless conspiracy theories about everything from his predecessor’s birthplace to the notion that the father of one of his campaign-trail rivals was in league with JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald.

For the first time, the Trump White House is acknowledging that it is focused on the issue, even if it offers no hint about what the President will do. A White House official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Politico last week that the Trump administration “is familiar with the requirements” of the 1992 law and that White House is working with the National Archives “to enable a smooth process in anticipation of the October deadline.”

Under the 1992 JFK Assassination Records Collection Act, the library of documents about Kennedy’s death must be made public in full by the deadline of this October 26, the law’s 25th anniversary, unless Trump decides otherwise. It is his decision alone.

This country doesn't really want what's best for its citizens, sadly. The older I get, the more apparent it becomes. They know a troubled, unhealthy, insecure nation is a profitable nation. More money for war to take over more small countries.

This country doesn't really want what's best for its citizens, sadly. The older I get, the more apparent it becomes. They know a troubled, unhealthy, insecure nation is a profitable nation. More money for war to take over more small countries.

Back
Top Bottom