Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

w9jk89.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...... I was about to go looking for this thread anyway... just to say that the $1 indian hemp is that business! It's all I use now forget abouteverything else. It smells good, gives a nice shine to my hair, and I think it's helping to work on the right side of my head cause y'all know howsometimes it dont be wanting to get active.

^^^ just water brush it then put on the grease when it dries.... that helps ur results alot quicker

703 thats lookin like kit treatment or you bi racial?

that aint indian hemp. black waves are different

or you could be all black but that suttin down the line

shaft4.jpg
he played a spanish cat but he all black in real life. yourhair looking like his.........its more straight.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

w9jk89.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...... I was about to go looking for this thread anyway... just to say that the $1 indian hemp is that business! It's all I use now forget about everything else. It smells good, gives a nice shine to my hair, and I think it's helping to work on the right side of my head cause y'all know how sometimes it dont be wanting to get active.
This Indian Hemp aint no joke......

Water
Carrot Creme
Indian Hemp

smokin.gif

How long do you dudes usually brush?

w9jk89.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...... I was about to go looking for this thread anyway... just to say that the $1 indian hemp is that business! It's all I use now forget about everything else. It smells good, gives a nice shine to my hair, and I think it's helping to work on the right side of my head cause y'all know how sometimes it dont be wanting to get active.
This Indian Hemp aint no joke......

Water
Carrot Creme
Indian Hemp

smokin.gif

How long do you dudes usually brush?

whenever i can...

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I just seen this over on another board... this is not normal is it? Dudes using kits or something?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
joint doesn't even look real! looks like a sculpture or something. i really want to know what process they're using.

BTW, what is wolfing?
dude in the first 2 lines has to have straight hair
eek.gif
but thats a little too loud
laugh.gif
None of them kitted Im a member of that forum first5 pics are a dude named Omn in that pic he has gone10 weeks without cutting his hair...Thatswhat wolfing is growing your hair out for as long as possible while brushing consistently and using a method and when you cut your hair its gon be fire thenext two are a dude named CedClark he uses the compression method if anyone wants to know what it is holler at me

How did I miss this thread, ill post up a pic in a minute but
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
at the picture above, waves look unreal as %*!$
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Compression method?

Ced's compression method.

1. I rinse my hair in the shower then I wash it with Luster shampoo, then I rinse and add Carrot deep conditioner for 1min to 2 mins then rinse (Idonââ'¬â"¢t brush at all during this time but I rub my hair in the pattern I brush)

2. I rinse out the conditioner But I dont dry my hair I dry it with a med brush until its almost dry.
3. Then I switch to my soft brush and brush then add pomade and brush it in evenly. ( I brush for 5-10 mins)
4. then I du-rag for the night
5 I wash my hair once a week But I rinse it twice a week
6 I only brush right after I rinse my hair or the day after.. I brush for 20-40 minutes with a softy.
7. And i repeat

products
I use sportin wave gold.. But any thick pomade will work..

My thing is with the pic above is that them dudes just look too perfect... like too good to be true type $$%%... I mean like damn them dudes gotta literally bebrushing 24/7. That's some serious dedication.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

How do y'all wash your hair without messing up your waves?
Washing your hair doesn't mess ya waves up B.
Reminds me when one of my homegirls ask me "why do you get your haircut, aren't you afraid to cut the waves out"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

How do y'all wash your hair without messing up your waves?
Washing your hair doesn't mess ya waves up B.
Reminds me when one of my homegirls ask me "why do you get your haircut, aren't you afraid to cut the waves out"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I get what you're saying but did you have your cut really low? After you wash your hair after getting the cut that will make them go away.

I never heard of anyone's hair MESSING up because of showers....

I don't know son, I guess you should just rock a shower cap....idk.

Not from the shower.

From washing it.

For those with longer hair, when y'all wash your hair, do y'all really get to the scalp, or just wash it in the direction your hairs goes?

Back
Top Bottom