Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Hips

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Face

Votes: 65 67.7%

• Total voters
dgaf bout shoes, i dont even noticed da face

NINTCHDBPICT000445973901.jpg
That looks terrible actually. I’m not sure if that’s a bad surgery or bad PS.

If you find it, post it please, sir.

1.25 same tone as when the dubber did it for Denise
There is another great dubber for Monica in Friends and Pam Grier in Jackie Brown, I'm going to post it lol love her voice too, it made Monica adorable
The dubber for Denise has passed away

Face if I meet her from the front.

Cakes if I meet her from the back 😈

Don't care about breasts

All your feet lovers, what about being in a country like Russia for holidays (...), so, you're in holidays in Russia with this woman, a beautiful one, everything perfect, and it's so cold even at the inside none of you want to leave socks, what do you do, you don't do nothing because maybe girl has horrible feet ?

Is there such a thing as too much *** or am I the only one?

There was a time when I felt like the bigger the better but now my tastes have changed.

Sorta like wanting to put dubs on everything to appreciating the ride of stock rims / thicker tires.

Pros and cons.

On that note, as for the "what I look at first", I apply the "whole person concept".

She might not have the best "this" but her "that" can balance it out.

As an *** man - she gotta have something back there, but gone are the days where I need to "see it from the front".

Proportional is where its at for me.

Is there such a thing as too much *** or am I the only one?

There was a time when I felt like the bigger the better but now my tastes have changed.

Sorta like wanting to put dubs on everything to appreciating the ride of stock rims / thicker tires.

Pros and cons.

On that note, as for the "what I look at first", I apply the "whole person concept".

She might not have the best "this" but her "that" can balance it out.

As an *** man - she gotta have something back there, but gone are the days where I need to "see it from the front".

Proportional is where its at for me.
In fact I could appreciate very different bodies, a "posterior" could be enormous if it is muscular or at least tonic, I could appreciate a little bit of harmony...
"Posteriors" speak to me like I haven't got to think about it to "get excited", it's beautiful, it's real, it's here, some more harmonious women as visual is concerned are less attractive to me, in fact you can be attracted to women for different reasons, and as physic is concerned, I think face and *** are what made me attracted. There are some really pretty faces and I could be captivated by ones like by "posteriors". It's an instinctive feeling, you don't got to push something in a direction to get in condition, if a woman has a pretty face, you want to kiss her, if she has a nice "posterior", you think about taking her in your arms and more, the 2 are related to some tenderness for me. If she got breasts, that's a bonus. But I couldn't imagine my hands 24 hours on them while I would be kissing her. I'm a tender guy even if it's not always obvious :lol: Love sensuality. And if your woman is gorgeous, sensuality is here and satisfying you. But if the woman is less attractive, unless you got sex, you don't care. I love when women are so goergeous - that I add a "e" in "gorgeous" ? - you don't even need to do anything to be in some good feelings, just kissing, touching, like a gentle couple.

Yes I could be fleur bleue if she's thick :lol:

But I could also be attracted by different bodies as I said, I'm not an upsetting guy :D Like if the woman is smaller than you and thin you would like to protect her, this kind of vibes...

But still : my paragraph>this sentence I wrote without really being sure about it

All your feet lovers, what about being in a country like Russia for holidays (...), so, you're in holidays in Russia with this woman, a beautiful one, everything perfect, and it's so cold even at the inside none of you want to leave socks, what do you do, you don't do nothing because maybe girl has horrible feet ?

you're just talking gibberish at this point.
if you don't mind laying up with a woman with corns, bunions, etc. just say that lol

Back
Top Bottom