Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I work near the financial district. Hope to be near the beginning of the parade. I just got back from vacation. A little bummed I wasn't here for the WS clincher but I will take the sweep! Go Giants!
pimp.gif

I work at the BMW by Vaness, so i can walk to the civic center in 10 min, but that would be around 1-2pm ish probably over by then :frown:

I might just have to sit this parade out. I got a crapload of work I need to take care of and review for an exam. I can't afford to give up all those hours for a good spot. :smh:

If the 49ers win the Super Bowl, I'm in there like swimwear.

Last edited:
I'm really having a hard time deciding on whether to go to the parade or not.  I couldn't make it in 2010 because I had a midterm, and now that I have another chance to go my professors don't want to cancel class
mean.gif
.  I feel like as a long time Giants fan, I have to go to one parade, but with class and the amount of people that are gonna be there, idk if it's worth the hassle
nerd.gif

im still deciding whether to go or not. i know im not gonna get a good spot now, but then again, i am close to downtown.

Just got back from Detroit. Got to go to Game 4 I was so lucky. Had an amazing time. My friend works for the Giants and got me into the after-party. I got to meet Bochy, Panda, Lopez, Kontos, Belt, Bumgarner, Jon Miller, Righetti, Mijares, Vogelsong and probably some others it was so cool.

View media item 122803Panda coming off the field after winning the MVP

View media item 122804Belt hoisting the trophy at the afterparty

View media item 122805Wilson

View media item 122807Bochy gave a nice speech

View media item 122808Sabean with the trophy

View media item 122809During the afterparty Bochy called Vogelsong over to give a speech. Vogey just grabbed the mic and went YEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHH and the place started wilding out

View media item 122810
Me and my buddy right after watching the Giants win the WS :pimp:

Just got back from Detroit. Got to go to Game 4 I was so lucky. Had an amazing time. My friend works for the Giants and got me into the after-party. I got to meet Bochy, Panda, Lopez, Kontos, Belt, Bumgarner, Jon Miller, Righetti, Mijares, Vogelsong and probably some others it was so cool.

During the afterparty Bochy called Vogelsong over to give a speech. Vogey just grabbed the mic and went YEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHH and the place started wilding out
Me and my buddy right after watching the Giants win the WS :pimp:

Dang I'm jelly. That's :pimp:

Giants parade was better in '10 than this years. Nonetheless it was still hella cool to b there.

Giants parade was better in '10 than this years. Nonetheless it was still hella cool to b there.
nope. the cable cars + the route were a bad move, having the parade only on market allowed more ppl to watch compared to the narrower streets the 2010 parade route took. 

then having the players in their own cars > the cable cars/trolleys, because some ppl got hosed in 2010 as the players would spend more time on one side of the trolley or just spend too much time shifting between spots and sht. 

the ceremony itself @ city hall i cant really compare cuz i was only there for the parades. the weather was better in 2010

I like the the cable cars/trolleys better can't compare how difficult it may have been to see because in 2010 I was at the Civic center.

I the the cable cars better just because they provide a lot better viewpoint since there higher up (that being said I shouldn't have showed up as late as I did :smh:)

This parade had way more "Bandwagons" fans than 2010.

People where acting a fool out there.

I dont get how some people just don't know how to cat in public.

Back
Top Bottom