Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

gonna be a good world series.

i'd like to see josh hamilton get a ring but i think the giants are just better right now.

giants in 7

gonna be a good world series.

i'd like to see josh hamilton get a ring but i think the giants are just better right now.

giants in 7

I want to be entertained, give me seven close games.

Would like to see the Rangers win because they've never done it, and to keep the Giants empty left coast hands intact.

Would like to see the Giants win for no other reason than to spit in the Dodger organizations face that they did it against the Phillies to get there, and win it all.

I want to be entertained, give me seven close games.

Would like to see the Rangers win because they've never done it, and to keep the Giants empty left coast hands intact.

Would like to see the Giants win for no other reason than to spit in the Dodger organizations face that they did it against the Phillies to get there, and win it all.

qnqpew.jpg

This organization doesn't care.  The fans will feel the brunt of it, 'cause we will hear it until our ears bleed.  I will keep this talk out of this thread and in our salty & sour off season thread.  I will say this, if the judge says "Community Property" I will celebrate like we won the World Series.

qnqpew.jpg

This organization doesn't care.  The fans will feel the brunt of it, 'cause we will hear it until our ears bleed.  I will keep this talk out of this thread and in our salty & sour off season thread.  I will say this, if the judge says "Community Property" I will celebrate like we won the World Series.

Not making any predictions....

but i hope both teams go all out in all games...i'm up for a hard-fought run for the title.

Not making any predictions....

but i hope both teams go all out in all games...i'm up for a hard-fought run for the title.

This is a dream come true of a match-up in the world series for me and my best friend lol. I was born in San Jose but grew up in DFW area in Texas so most of my friends growing up were Rangers fans. We always joked about a Giants-Rangers WS going down one day but we'd never thought it would happen.

We're just both soaking it all in right now and enjoying it. I was in 8th grade in 2002 when the Giants were last in it but we all know what a heart-breaking end to that series was for them. Up til this amazing playoff run for the Rangers, anytime talk of the "glory days" for the rangers came up, it was always referring to the mid to late 90s when they lost to the yankees 3 diff times and got swept each time. I always gave my friend ++$ bout that haha.

Not to get all sappy but it's just really freakin awesome the playoff run the Giants and Rangers put together this year.

GO GIANTS!

This is a dream come true of a match-up in the world series for me and my best friend lol. I was born in San Jose but grew up in DFW area in Texas so most of my friends growing up were Rangers fans. We always joked about a Giants-Rangers WS going down one day but we'd never thought it would happen.

We're just both soaking it all in right now and enjoying it. I was in 8th grade in 2002 when the Giants were last in it but we all know what a heart-breaking end to that series was for them. Up til this amazing playoff run for the Rangers, anytime talk of the "glory days" for the rangers came up, it was always referring to the mid to late 90s when they lost to the yankees 3 diff times and got swept each time. I always gave my friend ++$ bout that haha.

Not to get all sappy but it's just really freakin awesome the playoff run the Giants and Rangers put together this year.

GO GIANTS!

Back
Top Bottom