Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

so, hows it going in here?

Its 2 games to 1.  Its going fine.  Gotta love someone who is a ghost when his team gets smashed, but checks in when they win.

Its 2 games to 1.  Its going fine.  Gotta love someone who is a ghost when his team gets smashed, but checks in when they win.

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

Good performance by Lewis. He hit his spots consistently, unlike Sanchy.

I expected the Rangers to return to form at home, but the Giants have

the stones to at least steal one of the three in Arlington.

Good performance by Lewis. He hit his spots consistently, unlike Sanchy.

I expected the Rangers to return to form at home, but the Giants have

the stones to at least steal one of the three in Arlington.

Actually, ive never been in here EVER, til now. Im just giving you guys crap. Im actually a fan of both, if it makes you feel better. Born in SF, raised, in Tx, and been back in the bay for 10 yrs.

Actually, ive never been in here EVER, til now. Im just giving you guys crap. Im actually a fan of both, if it makes you feel better. Born in SF, raised, in Tx, and been back in the bay for 10 yrs.

has a team EVER in world series history had their bullpen pitch a whole game for a victory? sort of like how a pitcher pitches 2 innings a piece in the all star game?

i say next time we make history and do that instead of letting sanchez pitch again....

has a team EVER in world series history had their bullpen pitch a whole game for a victory? sort of like how a pitcher pitches 2 innings a piece in the all star game?

i say next time we make history and do that instead of letting sanchez pitch again....

Great game by Colby "COBRA" Lewis.

Everybody ranting about Cliff Lee and Colby is a quiet 3-0 this postseason.

Still want to see more runs. Team average is doo-doo with RISP.

We need ALL 3 games at home, but the bats aint poppin so Im not sure we can do it.

Cheers to Mitch Moreland for doing what the guys making the millions should do.

I can see him being a .297 hitter w/ 25+ homers and 90+ RBI

Great game by Colby "COBRA" Lewis.

Everybody ranting about Cliff Lee and Colby is a quiet 3-0 this postseason.

Still want to see more runs. Team average is doo-doo with RISP.

We need ALL 3 games at home, but the bats aint poppin so Im not sure we can do it.

Cheers to Mitch Moreland for doing what the guys making the millions should do.

I can see him being a .297 hitter w/ 25+ homers and 90+ RBI

Back
Top Bottom