Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Yuioyhf;dosgaufdoihfiuhaIJVAHJLGDFAUHFCVGfsahlkjhgfdjfdkaljksbfkldbDKFK:JF'bjopf;

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dudes swag is on a hundred trillion right now though 
laugh.gif

Congrats Giants you guys deserve this one 
pimp.gif

Oh and Lincecum.... UW product 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Yuioyhf;dosgaufdoihfiuhaIJVAHJLGDFAUHFCVGfsahlkjhgfdjfdkaljksbfkldbDKFK:JF'bjopf;

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dudes swag is on a hundred trillion right now though 
laugh.gif

Congrats Giants you guys deserve this one 
pimp.gif

Oh and Lincecum.... UW product 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love baseball in the last 6 years there has been 11 teams competing (only philly won 2 pennants) and all are different winners. here is some real parity.

Now if only my mets can get it together...

I love baseball in the last 6 years there has been 11 teams competing (only philly won 2 pennants) and all are different winners. here is some real parity.

Now if only my mets can get it together...

Can't wait to read national writers who want to talk about instant replay and junk

Suck on this pitching staff

Quite the phenomenon that Atl, Phi, and Tex ALL had "cold" bats...oh wait

Can't wait to read national writers who want to talk about instant replay and junk

Suck on this pitching staff

Quite the phenomenon that Atl, Phi, and Tex ALL had "cold" bats...oh wait

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

granny couldnt get a high five
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I saw it. I chuckled.

Congratulations, Giants. Tim Lincecum is straight filthy. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

granny couldnt get a high five
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I saw it. I chuckled.

Congratulations, Giants. Tim Lincecum is straight filthy. 
pimp.gif

Great run by the Giants... Rock solid pitching and took advantage of seemingly EVERY opportunity they had all postseason...

Lincecum was filthy tonight... Had the change going and had the Rangers looking like Little Leaguers all night. Nasty, nasty performances the last two nights by Giants pitchers.

Congrats, fellas.

Great run by the Giants... Rock solid pitching and took advantage of seemingly EVERY opportunity they had all postseason...

Lincecum was filthy tonight... Had the change going and had the Rangers looking like Little Leaguers all night. Nasty, nasty performances the last two nights by Giants pitchers.

Congrats, fellas.

Back
Top Bottom