Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

8f215ce3be7e325fe80ace29c2e183c091350e1.jpg

A little something
laugh.gif

LOL a friend of mine thinks Lincecum had already taken some hits before the game was over.

Someone else I know says fireworks are going off out in the Bay?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

LOL a friend of mine thinks Lincecum had already taken some hits before the game was over.

Someone else I know says fireworks are going off out in the Bay?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's hard gathering my thoughts right now but I just gotta say this win has never felt sooo good. After going through the devestating pain in 2002, I never thought I would ever say "SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS....WORLD CHAMPIONS". It's been a real great ride and congrats to all Giants fans. This really is unbelievable right now, words can't even explain.

It's hard gathering my thoughts right now but I just gotta say this win has never felt sooo good. After going through the devestating pain in 2002, I never thought I would ever say "SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS....WORLD CHAMPIONS". It's been a real great ride and congrats to all Giants fans. This really is unbelievable right now, words can't even explain.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ive waited 24 years for this world series championship....... its so @*%@%# awesome... congrats to my true giants. you fake giants fans can still suck a ****. cuz we all know when this giants team starts struggling again you will be back supporting the a's...

theyll    join the bandwagon of a worse   team?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ive waited 24 years for this world series championship....... its so @*%@%# awesome... congrats to my true giants. you fake giants fans can still suck a ****. cuz we all know when this giants team starts struggling again you will be back supporting the a's...

theyll    join the bandwagon of a worse   team?

Man what a team!!!!! So proud of the guys man, everybody had a part and just an outstanding job all the way around including Bochy, great moves he made all the way.

Man what a team!!!!! So proud of the guys man, everybody had a part and just an outstanding job all the way around including Bochy, great moves he made all the way.

10zr4li.jpg

To all the true fans, enjoy it.

To all the new fans.....

Ya'll could officially flip your "Beat LA" banners and root for the Lakers now...you know who you are.

10zr4li.jpg

To all the true fans, enjoy it.

To all the new fans.....

Ya'll could officially flip your "Beat LA" banners and root for the Lakers now...you know who you are.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JPZx

* Congrats to the Giants fans I saw year in and year out on Niketalk as well as game after game. *

LazyJ10
Tim Lincecum
Red Is On NT
Paul Is On Tilt
GSDOUBLEU
SoHi 23
NothingToL0se
BirdsIView
Dr 715
srvballer
LiveMyReality
LB510
dland24
Bruce Waynee
JumpmanJordanAddict89
FRANCHISE 55
What up

There may be a few others.

Congratulations!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JPZx 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

72485_10100161584016143_1200599_55419499_1070779_n.jpg

AMAZING!!!!!
Congrats to you all!!!! The Giants are now WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! 

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JPZx

* Congrats to the Giants fans I saw year in and year out on Niketalk as well as game after game. *

LazyJ10
Tim Lincecum
Red Is On NT
Paul Is On Tilt
GSDOUBLEU
SoHi 23
NothingToL0se
BirdsIView
Dr 715
srvballer
LiveMyReality
LB510
dland24
Bruce Waynee
JumpmanJordanAddict89
FRANCHISE 55
What up

There may be a few others.

Congratulations!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JPZx 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

72485_10100161584016143_1200599_55419499_1070779_n.jpg

AMAZING!!!!!
Congrats to you all!!!! The Giants are now WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! 

Back
Top Bottom