|==**Official X-Games 15 Thread**==|

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Did this Big Air skateboarding event always have a rail?

What a disaster waiting to happen.
no - this is the first year of competition with it. it's actually less dangerous in a lot of ways, b/c I don't think they drop in from as high, and they don't get judged off that last huge pipe, that's just to slow them down.

in the other one they do a huge trick off the drop, then do another huge one off that 20 foot high thing
laugh.gif
that's where that guy fell from 30 feet and almost died the other year.

Wait, there are two different big air events? Or am I just totally confused?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

that kid had the longest/ridiculous/dirtiest lookin' dreads I've ever seen ..
eek.gif
sick.gif
He's never gotten a haircut in his life.
laugh.gif
Truth, but Huston is dope though. Hes only, I believe 14.

Jamie Bestwick is killing it right now in BMX vert. But he just took a hard slam coming from a 540 tailwhip. Looks like he caught the top of the ramp.

Don't care for these sports any other time of the year but I love watching the X-games (winter too). It's so exciting to watch, but there are so manyevents that I lose track of them.

Here are the events for today.

Rally Car Racing Elimination
Skateboard Park Men's Final
Rally Car Racing Final
(3pm-6pm est.)

Can someone tell me why Dave Mirra isn't competing anymore? Did dude call it quits? Dude has been my favorite BMX rider since elementary school.

I swear to god Nyjah Huston has been 14 for the past 5 years. I wish Mike Mo and Malto would have done the skate street. Mo would have killed that course.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Can someone tell me why Dave Mirra isn't competing anymore? Did dude call it quits? Dude has been my favorite BMX rider since elementary school.

He competed in Rally today. But you gotta think about it. Dude has gotta be in his mid to late 30's now with all the injuries he has had. His body probablycouldnt take it. But he was my favorite too.

Damn Pastrana messed up on the turn going into the stadium. He takes silver in rally. Sucks for Deegan, I wanted to see a better match up with Deegan andPastrana, but Deegan's turbo hose on his car got messed up. None the less, great rally car event.

I miss when the X-Games was this giant weeklong plus festival (like the San Diego and SF years) as opposed to this compact made for TV format it is now.

Sucks how Pastrana lost that last event of the X Games. How did he fare overall? I didn't know of him winning even 1 gold this time around.
The Yes Guy:
Craftsy21:
Kiddin Like Jason:
Did this Big Air skateboarding event always have a rail?

What a disaster waiting to happen.

no - this is the first year of competition with it. it's actually less dangerous in a lot of ways, b/c I don't think they drop in from as high, and they don't get judged off that last huge pipe, that's just to slow them down.

in the other one they do a huge trick off the drop, then do another huge one off that 20 foot high thing
laugh.gif
that's where that guy fell from 30 feet and almost died the other year.

Wait, there are two different big air events? Or am I just totally confused?
No, you're not confused. There are two different events.

What happened to Shaun White? Did he not compete in Best Trick this year? Haven't heard anything about him. Still waiting on that 1080. I don't followextreme sports outside of XGames.

Back
Top Bottom