**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

they made lebron's jumper TOO easy on this game... dude never misses now. better hope i dont get 1st pick. im draining midranges like MJ with him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

REDd SPYDER wrote:

yo I hope y'all actually play simulated basketball and don't just chuck with your superstar

i hate that. I lost to a guy yesterday that went nuts with Dwight Howard who just dunked 20x in the paint..
Like Lebron putting up 90% of the teams points.
mad.gif

I mean... its annoying but in their defense lol Lebron has 20pts at the end of the 1st quarter RIGHT NOW on ESPN against the Blazers haha its gonna be aLoooooooooooong night for Portland

Jretro join yet?
nerd.gif

Guys make sure to link your GT with 2ksports site. It will make things easier when trying to get games in.

Looks like they fixed it so I was able to link my GT yesterday.

signed up last night, it said there were only 2 spots left. i picked the warriors, but on second thought i want the clippers. is tehre a way to change that?

I pm'd you So Authentic.. I dont get off work until about 10 eastern time, but I'm ready to join if there's spots open

When's that 360 patch dropping today? On a crucial possession my dude just HURLED the ball full court because i was tapping y to get the rebound
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom