Official Xbox 360. Call of Duty Elite. NKETLK Clan Thread. 50 Members Strong.

clan events are live, leader has to enroll the clan into them 
pimp.gif

DANG!

Me and Cuzzo put in work on Kill Confirmed!

Lost a total of just 1 game in a span of 2 ina half hours.

And me and Cuzzo were EACH averaging 35-50 kills A GAME.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was wondering were this thread was.

It's cool our callsign or banner, whatever shows our clan lvl.

I'd like an Elite invite.. do you need premium to play in the events?

xTHHx Bazooka. 10th prestige.. lets get it NTLK

Yo yall folks are useless as hell nobody plays or tries to run some games. We might as well not even have a clan.

Originally Posted by taymane23

Yo yall folks are useless as hell nobody plays or tries to run some games. We might as well not even have a clan.
you online?

Originally Posted by taymane23

Only clan member I ever see or play with is MEXRFW no one else is ever on or accepts invites
laugh.gif

My GT: adryeee. I'll play whenever I'm home.

i make an effort to try to get on during clan events, havent really touched my xbox after i finished skyrim

Add xMastamiind. I'm usually running with a couple of my boys but hit me with a NT message or something and I'll play.

Originally Posted by spizike231

I'd like an Elite invite.. do you need premium to play in the events?

xTHHx Bazooka. 10th prestige.. lets get it NTLK

o i sent you an invite to the clan.

kbye.

i'm on right now, playing some tdm for clan event lets try to get at least silver this time, bronze looks so ugly on our clan page

kill confirmed clan event starts in 2 hours, we need 299 more clan xp to get to lvl15 for a new clan title 
pimp.gif

bronze only gives us 250xp so we need to win silver guys!
there are 2 new clan events that we're not enrolled yet...so whoever is leader
wink.gif

you can play in the same games but i dont think your kills will apply towards the event. you should still play though, playing with randoms suck

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Add xMastamiind. I'm usually running with a couple of my boys but hit me with a NT message or something and I'll play.

Oh you're Mastamiind lol

I always get a notice when you're on, but didn't know where you were from.

Anyone that wants to play add me GT:Never Had Much

What's good hook it up with an invite to the clan... I signed up for Elite, but I didn't pay for the premium service.

theres a couple of us from the clan thats on right now, send me a message if you wanna play kill confirmed with us

Back
Top Bottom