Official Xbox 360. Call of Duty Elite. NKETLK Clan Thread. 50 Members Strong.

you can view your clan members in game when you press Y to go into friends list and scroll all the way right

Originally Posted by poorniko

you can view your clan members in game when you press Y to go into friends list and scroll all the way right
eek.gif
eek.gif
I did not know that.

Thanks for the add. Rocking the custom title 
pimp.gif

Is there an emblem too or just the title?

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Nevermind I'll be on tonightWait the clan disappeared from my clan area
i see you on the roster for the clan, what do you mean it disappeared?

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

eek.gif
eek.gif
I did not know that.

It says you can join their games too.
nerd.gif

anyone trying to party up and run some tdm or domination?

2hr1t3b.jpg

that's where you'll see your invite, its on the career page, which is the first page you'll see when you log into elite

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

How do you level up your clan?

I'm in a clan and we play a lot. Everyone has joined and shows on the roster, but our clan level never goes up.

What gives?
From the PS3 thread:

CLAN INFO

Q: How can i level up my clan?
A: As of now the only way to level up your clan is by adding founding members of elite to your clan. As your clan levels up you will unlock custom titles, emblem packs, clan page backgrounds, double xp, colored clan tags, and even prestige tokens. The unlocks and levels required will be covered further in this FAQ.

Q: Okay, but what are the other ways?
A: Infinity Ward will be releasing "Clan operations" and "Clan Challenges" soon. Competing in these works similar to Enlistments. The two key differences between clan operations and lone wolf operations are that clan operations score members of clans instead of independent players, and clan operations award Clan XP. To keep clan operations fair, your clan’s score in clan operations will be a total (or average) of the top six highest scoring members of your clan. This way clans small, large, and in between will all be on an even playing field as far as scoring is concerned.

The amount of XP earned will depend on the medal you receive.
*The % represents the percent of the top score.

Bronze - 50% - 75%

Silver - 75% - 90

Gold - 90% - 100%

Champion - First Place on leaderboard

Clan operations award clans that finish in the bronze tier or better. Bronze may change from op to op, but generally if your clan finishes in the upper half of an operation, it will be rewarded.
These rewards include a badge that is displayed in your clan’s showcase and clan clan XP. If your clan wins a champion badge, the players that finished in the top six of your clan for that operation will receive real prizes.
Remember that only your clan receives a badge for performing well in operations. Your clan showcase is designed to let other users know how legit your clan is by promoting your accomplishments together.

Q: How many members can my clan have?
A: 100

Q: What exactly can my clan unlock?
A: As your clan levels up you will unlock custom titles, emblem packs, clan page backgrounds, double xp, colored clan tags, and even prestige tokens. The unlocks are as follows

*Note - I will only list the levels that reward new unlocks.

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 1

Leaderboard
Clan Challenges
Clan operations
Roster
Feed

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 2

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 1
Clan Emblem Generator
Clan Motto On MW3 Title

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 2

LEVEL
2 Hours of Double XP
Clan Background Pack 3
Gold Clan Tag

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 3

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 2
Emblem Generator Pack 4

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 4

LEVEL
4 Hours of Double XP
Emblem Generator Pack 5

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 5

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 6

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 6

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 3
6 Hours of Double XP
Emblem Generator Pack 7

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 7

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 8

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 8

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 4
8 Hours of Double XP
Emblem Generator Pack 9

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 9

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 10

LEVEL
50 (MAX)
MW3 Prestige Token
Clan MW3 Title 5
24 Hours of Double XP
Clan Background Pack 10

(*Important note - Players who are not premium members cannot compete in clan operations.)

You're welcome.

that nt emblem is dope 
pimp.gif

anyway we can get that in game? or is that only online for show.

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Nevermind I'll be on tonightWait the clan disappeared from my clan area
i see you on the roster for the clan, what do you mean it disappeared?
Ya never mind it was my work computer it wasn't showing it, everything is good now
grin.gif

Just realized I was receiving invites to play last night from some of you guys. My fault I didn't join. I thought it was randoms inviting me. Send me a message or something next time.

GT: JEERRRAAYYYYYYY

kebenelevator - Sent invite. Please Join, I see you have Founder Status. Let's get these 2 hours of Double XP.
pimp.gif

cthegreat - I tried to send you an invite, but nothing came up. Have you signed up for elite?

when we get to level 10, we need to decide what the clan tag is going to be. [NT] or [NKTK] or something else

Back
Top Bottom