Official Xbox 360. Call of Duty Elite. NKETLK Clan Thread. 50 Members Strong.

yo clutch, did you set up the clan tag correctly? when i select "ELITE CLAN TAG" in callsigns, nothing shows up

^^ I've tried 13420548623 times, and it NEVER saves.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I played with CLuTcH 713, cycoviZion and a few of my boys last night and we won like 18/20 games. The two games we lost were by like one, two or three kills, though. Damn campers.
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Finally got my new xbox and my Astros are coming on Tuesday. Meanwhile I'll be using the headset that came with the system. GT Diplomatic Man

Been a little busy lately.
Caught up on sending all the invites out.

Still cannot get the clan tag to save.
30t6p3b.gif

They need to get it together.

Anyone down to work on some of these operations? I saw a few team ones but I don't even have half of you guys on my friend list. I've only played with like 2-4 of you guys. 
laugh.gif

does everyone play in parties that are always full? i tried joining games with other members but it says it's full. i thought i read that there was an issue with this so i figured i'd find out

Originally Posted by keben

does everyone play in parties that are always full? i tried joining games with other members but it says it's full. i thought i read that there was an issue with this so i figured i'd find out
that just means the server is full, it has nothing to do with the parties

saw a "COME AT ME BRO" call sign/title.... i
laugh.gif
'd
i heard you dont need the subscription to join the clan....if so can i still get an invite?

I finally got my Headset. Funny thing I ran search and destroy for the 1st time and everyone on my team was asking how I got my title.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom