Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

The only people who post in this thread are me, Certified, Jehlers, and Fraj

And Fraj got the red rings
roll.gif

Mamba.... whats going on with the league you invited me to? I can't get ahold of the guy i'm supposed to play
smh.gif

Uh...I don't know where everyone else is. They were on all yesterday and stuff, I guess just try and send them a message on XBL and hopefully they'llplay.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Madden is SUCH BS

I lose because of 2 fumbles when I didn't even get hit sticked... both by deangelo williams... oh and then I stop him when he goes for it on 4th and 3..but i get a facemask call...
mad.gif

I swear the game wants me to lose sometimes

I see that your playing the dude with Ravens this week... try to get a hold of him man..

his NT name is cycoviZion

Wow such BS.. I get disconneceted from the game and it says I can't connect to eA servers... yet my xbox live is working fine

And other guy is still in the game

I HATE EA

See craig same thing happened to me. My xbox live is working perfectly fine then I get disconnected from a game. It's just the EA servers. And yeahyou're right only about 5 people who are in this franchise actually post
laugh.gif

We should just get through this one and then start a new one and get more reliable players.

I mean I think we have maybe 8 max people who actually play their games.. I say 8 or 12 man league.

IDK how we can get 16 people who are reliable in NBA 2k9... but hardly half that for Madden

What would be fun I think is if we could get 4 guys in the same division in the AFC and 4 in the NFC so there'd be a lot of competition

But for everyone to have fair teams we'd maybe have to do a fantasy draft

Sounds good to me...and speaking of 2K...you already know what it is on the 6th of Oct. Crag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

What would be fun I think is if we could get 4 guys in the same division in the AFC and 4 in the NFC so there'd be a lot of competition

But for everyone to have fair teams we'd maybe have to do a fantasy draft
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I see that your playing the dude with Ravens this week... try to get a hold of him man..

his NT name is cycoviZion

I added him as a friend and he sent me a message about the game last night but I couldn't play because my wife had people over that wanted to play wii andguitar hero..smh

Lol this is already doomed...

Anyway doing another draft league and I think I may have lied the other day when I said I assembled the greatest offense ever...I'm pretty sure this is it:

QB-Tom Brady
HB-Brian Westbrook
WR-Calvin Johnson
WR-DeSean Jackson
WR-Jeremy Maclin
WR-Percy Harvin

Yeah... eff this league... NOBODY plays there games.

I'm voting to do a league with 8 teams, fantasy draft, 4 in each conference and all in the same division.

Lets do the NFC South and AFC West?

Jehlers, 84Jordan, Mamba, Certified, and Gnarlyhull all have spots reserved

I'll take Panthers

Lets draft as soon as we can

Back
Top Bottom