OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

I need this 5 star corner back and tackle, mamba you are giving me hell for this quarterback though

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I don't think I'll be able to keep up with the dynasty anymore. I'll be retiring my spot after my bowl game. Sorry for bailing, but thanks for the good games.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I don't think I'll be able to keep up with the dynasty anymore. I'll be retiring my spot after my bowl game. Sorry for bailing, but thanks for the good games.

nerd.gif

you tryin to get in or something?

laugh.gif
at not having to cut players...

I gotta get a nice recruiting class this year... this last one was garbage... had to put in major work in off season recruiting and i ended up with 7 4* guysand 16 3*
smh.gif

My roster looks pretty nice for this year though... Julio jones with the 98 rating
pimp.gif

my QB didnt get much better like i needed though... only an 88... but hes a Soph so its all good i guess.

Well this season took a turn for the worst for me.

I straight Murder anyone who comes my way.
I try to get my game in to beat Penn St. in the Big XII championship, but it gets simmed and i lose.

I lose connection with Ole miss in the bowl game as i was beating him both times. It gets simmed and i lose.

God help me if i lost some of my recruits, my xbox is going out the window.

Texas is gettin no love.

EDIT: REALLY MAMBA?
I just logged in to do all my pre season stuff and as i clicked red shirt players u advanced the week and it kicked me off
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Well this season took a turn for the worst for me.

I straight Murder anyone who comes my way.
I try to get my game in to beat Penn St. in the Big XII championship, but it gets simmed and i lose.

I lose connection with Ole miss in the bowl game as i was beating him both times. It gets simmed and i lose.

God help me if i lost some of my recruits, my xbox is going out the window.

Texas is gettin no love.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

O ur right he is.

Naw dude my 3rd FS was one of my SS but when i clicked it to sub him he was there.
I got my MLB too who was really good.

Ok im happy. But still heated about how last year ended.

But im even happier looking at my WR core.

5 guys rated 90 or better. and 3 of them are Juniors.

Im not gonna even mess with Sherron Harris or whatever his name is.
Garret Gilbert then Freshman is coming in and breaking every record there is to break for a QB. Hes an 85 as a Freshman.

you might want to edit that one post you made when you got heated too.

I went ahead and redshirted russell sheppard, he was a 90 with 90 speed as a soph and I couldn't let him waste another year. Jordan Jefferson is a 95 as ajunior

Sorry Jehlers i was trying to get the custom schedules done and it ran me a little past 1040 so when I finally got done, I just advanced without looking to seewho was on still.

The John Brantley era begins against #18 Maryland, even with losing Tebow and Spikes, I reloaded pretty well: I convinced Chris Rainey not to transfer andhe's rated 97, Dunlap to not go pro he's a 99, actually my entire defense sans LE and one DT is rated 90 and above, I moved Will Hill and Dee Finley toCB since I was lacking in that area. Nobody is gonna be able to pass against me. My offense should be great as well with RB Demps (99) WR Thompson (97) TEHernandez (98) all back as well. I just some of my younger receivers to step up and we may be in for a repeat.

However, my schedule is brutal: 8 ranked teams including trips to Tennessee, Alabama, Miami, FSU, and the FL/GA game, not to mention #13 USF and #18 in out ofconference play. So it definitely will be a challenge to stay on top.

John Brantley who?

Garret Gilbert is 20-23 passing with 475 yards and 7 TD's. O wait its only halftime. Wait again hes only a Freshman.

I'll take my number 1 recruiting class and a 56-16 win. Jordan Jefferson is going to be in the heisman race this year 13-26 4 tds 241 yards

Defense had 3 picks. O line is a beast 3 guys over 95 including a 99 and 98

Originally Posted by woody2626

I'll take my number 1 recruiting class and a 56-16 win. Jordan Jefferson is going to be in the heisman race this year 13-26 4 tds 241 yards

He may be in the race but i can almost garuntee he wont win it.

I almost dont even wanna post these stats.

Garrett Gilbert the 6'4 206 pound Freshman against Arkansas

Rating: 366.5
35-39
853 yards
11 Touchdowns
0 Interceptions
Comp% 89
Average per compltetion: 24.3
Longest Completeion : 96 yards

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by woody2626

He may be in the race but i can almost garuntee he wont win it.

I almost dont even wanna post these stats.

Garrett Gilbert the 6'4 206 pound Freshman against Arkansas

Rating: 366.5
35-39
853 yards
11 Touchdowns
0 Interceptions
Comp% 89
Average per compltetion: 24.3
Longest Completeion : 96 yards

indifferent.gif
rediculous

seriously though JEhlers do you even know how to run the ball?

how he completes so many passes is beyond me. I don't know how he throws for that many yards without more incompletions and so few attempts

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

seriously though JEhlers do you even know how to run the ball?

I do actually. Actually im pretty good at it. If you looked at Foswhitt Whittakers stats last year i was averaging around 5 yards a carry.

I just like passing the ball. Its what ive always done.

Unless you are super simming on D I don't see how you even get that many possessions in one game.

Back
Top Bottom