Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Anyone else super excited for GTA: IV as much as me?
pimp.gif

yup
pimp.gif

anyone know if it will have online multi-p ?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I have had a 360 for 3 weeks.

I have had an Xbox since 2003 with Xbox Live.

I transfered my still active account from my Xbox to my 360 when I got it.

I have already played Halo 3 on my 360.

Am I elligible?

I think you should be good. Did you follow the directions in the link? I think all you have to do is register.

Thanks for the info CincoSeisDos.

Damn, that game Eternal Sonata is taking forever! I'm waiting for my girlfriend to beat it already so I can get another game from gamefly...

So what's NT's verdict on AC? I'm still not sure if I should buy it or rent it. I was real tempted to buy it today after going to walmart with 130dollars of store credit...

ahh... i see.. off topic but i heard the new halo maps are gonna cost 1000 microsoft points :smh:
smh.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

i still havent finished bioshock
smh.gif
...i tried playing it the other night, but icant remember whats going on in the game story wise...

:smh:
smh.gif
@ my cod 4. its broken in campaign. it freezes and goes to a black screen on the part where after you get executed >:
mad.gif

piece of @#%$ cod4 >:
mad.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Well, I bought an Arcade from Best Buy, so I can play until MS actually fixes mine, at which point it will be returned and Rock Band will be copped

Back
Top Bottom