Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

register it and play the hell out of it until you get the 3LOD back.

and all that @%*% for 150? come up. assassins + cod4 = 130 with taxes

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

WAIT A MINUTE.

TMNT 1989 Arcade

That's downloadable? I'm copping a xbox this second for this game
laugh.gif

How much do the download games cost?
And is there the original xmen game to download?

I've got it...
And I enjoy it too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me too. I love this game
pimp.gif

I believe it's $5 or 400 MS points. I would love if they added X-Men Arcade, Simpsons Arcade, and Turtles in Time
pimp.gif
. All of which are still not available...

Other games I want added to XBLA...
Battletoads (Which is game by Rare, which MS owns)
pimp.gif

Earthworm Jim
Megaman
If they had the simpsons arcade buzzed as i am i`d go to walmart and pick a 360 up right now

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

WAIT A MINUTE.

TMNT 1989 Arcade

That's downloadable? I'm copping a xbox this second for this game
laugh.gif

How much do the download games cost?
And is there the original xmen game to download?

I've got it...
And I enjoy it too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me too. I love this game
pimp.gif

I believe it's $5 or 400 MS points. I would love if they added X-Men Arcade, Simpsons Arcade, and Turtles in Time
pimp.gif
. All of which are still not available...

Other games I want added to XBLA...
Battletoads (Which is game by Rare, which MS owns)
pimp.gif

Earthworm Jim
Megaman
EVERYBODY has the tmnt arcade game
laugh.gif
its only 400 point but itsenjoyable over and over again. double dragon as well.

streets of rage 3, metal slug 3, golden axe, contra 1 and 2, and omega five are also great.

i want them to put Bad Dudes, Battletoads, Final Fight, Ikari Warriors, and more Golden Axes on arcade.

I cant wait til Samurai Showdown 2, Super Gouls and Ghost, Commando 3, and war world are finally up..

My 360 is on the verge of breakind down. Have had it for a good year and a half though. Stupid thing always says cant read disk and put in a xbox 360 game intothe disk tray, even though they are brand new games.

^
i just finished playing nba 2k8 online.. was working fine for me

well my 1st game cut off cause of " network difficulties "

2nd game went thru fine

ign gave Assassin's Creed a meh review of 7.7, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 a 7.8, and NFS:tongue:roStreet a 6.8

So much for it being a big day, can't wait till next week and NCAA College Hoops 2k8. Eric Gordon is gonna make it rain on fools

Originally Posted by don23lucia

[h2]An Open Letter from Marc Whitten about Xbox LIVE this Holiday[/h2]
Published January 3, 2008

Dear Xbox LIVE Members:

During this past holiday season you helped us break a number of Xbox LIVE records. This included our largest sign-up of new members to Xbox LIVE in our 5 year history and just yesterday you broke the record for the single biggest day of concurrent members ever on the service.

As a result of this massive increase in usage we know that some of you experienced intermittent Xbox LIVE issues over the holiday break. While the service was not completely offline at any given time, we are disappointed in our performance. I would like to take this moment to thank you each and every one of you for your patience and understanding as our team has worked around the clock to return the service to a stable state.

At the same time we would like to offer a token of our appreciation to all of you in celebration of record success for the service. And as a thank you for your loyalty during this holiday period, we will be offering all of our Xbox LIVE members around the world access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game that will be available to download free of charge. In the coming weeks we will be sharing the specific details of this offer with you.

Thank you again for helping make Xbox LIVE everything that it is today!

Sincerely,

Marc Whitten

General Manager, Xbox LIVE

Gamertag: Notwen

OD with the font...

cod4dz9.png
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG - nickthestick2st::.
Go-Getta's yea we flamin' em, whips candy paintin' em, 21's on the Charger they callin' me Ladainian.

Quote:
Circuit City gives you a CoD4 poster and a free copy of CoD 3 when you buy it....pretty good deal
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

damnit....contemplating whether to ditch class and play rockband all day....tough decisions...

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif
I didn't want to say anything about your thread title, but I mean come on. Your thread title basically made it look like fact. It wouldn't have hurt to throw some ?'s in there
the fact that the person who told me take it down and is known for making titles of post off rumors was the hilarious part...

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

50 is almost too accurate in my experience with it.
it even shows its not that accurate on it's stats..I swear the first sniper you ever get is better

the first sniper is the most accurate.

but if youre used to the 50cal it isnt that bad.its the third most behind the r700.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Did they update the helicopter to auto aim and kill everything possible? Damn thing shoots like I owed it child support.
roll.gif
it always cracked me up because it always seems to be twodifferent type of helicopters. one that cant hit anything and one that gets EVERYTHING.

one time i was playing with some guy who talked with broken english and dude had me cracking up cuz he went on and on about the "stupid helicopter notkill nobody. nobody drive helicopter. robot drives helicopter. stupid robot cant shoot nothing!"
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
from wikipedia
A Limited Collector's Edition of Rainbow Six: Vegas for the Xbox 360 version was released at the game's launch featuring alternate cover art and a bonus disc. The bonus disc contained a documentary on the making of Rainbow Six: Vegas and a Rainbow Six retrospective, which features information on all Rainbow Six games in the series.

thanks for the link i might cop it
20$
smokin.gif

Craftsy21 wrote:
Originally Posted by doosta45

Craftsy21 wrote:
They deserve this... it's gotten completely out of hand, if it was one week and things got better it'd be one thing but like you guys are saying, the network is still TRASH.

Microsoft's free Arcade title not enough, still hit with lawsuit over Xbox Live outages

Posted Jan 5th 2008 11:02AM by Darren Murph
Filed under: Gaming
We can't say that we're shocked to hear this -- you know, considering just how long those Xbox Live holiday blues went on -- but Microsoft is indeed being slapped with a class action lawsuit over the aforementioned outages. Reportedly, a trio of angered Texans are alleging that Microsoft didn't abide by its own contract when network issues disallowed a good chunk of Live users from getting their fix over the past few weeks. According to the complaint, MSFT understood that the time of year would lead to increased activity, yet "failed to provide adequate access and service to Xbox Live and its subscribers." Of course, we're betting the Redmond-based lawyers point out that clause about not guaranteeing any minimum level of service, but who knows, maybe we'll all end up with two shiny new Arcade titles.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
people sue for everything. you cant stop playing video games for a couple weeks and spend time with you fam or go outside and spend time with your friends? seriously

If you pay for a subscription to something and the product you paid for doesn't live up to your expectations, you have a right to retaliate.

Look at it the other way - if you, as a user of xbox live, somehow did something with your account that wasn't acceptable within the contract you agreed to when you signed up, microsoft would take action against you.. Why should we as consumers act any differently? At least compensate us for lost time ya know?

preach brother preach

Back
Top Bottom