Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Quote:
How do I get in on the Cod 4 NT clan?
:lol:
laugh.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote]

From the time i got my box until they delivered it (this was last week i got it back), it took about 8 days turnaround. about 3 days each way to ship, plus theweekend... it was sent back out almost immediately after getting there, leading me to believe it's not the same system.. but i haven't had the energyto check the serial numbers to check
laugh.gif
i'm just assuming it's not, but i don't really care.

man 339 not 139? SMH SMH SMH

BAN THIS MAN

Haha jp man :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Damn!! Someone on my friendslist already playing CoD4. @#%$ @#%$
TEAM XBOX360​
.:: GAMERTAG: SaNTi iTNaS ::.​

damn alot of you change d your names :lol:
laugh.gif

i got a question though. somebody messaged me telling me to file a complaint on his gamertag SO that he could be forced to change his gamertag WITHOUT paying to do so. does this actually work? :nerd:
nerd.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

i won 8 straight FFA matches with 20 kills and >10 deaths...then the host ended the game
eyes.gif

anyways ill be on cod4 a lil later...

Oops, i meant multiplayer map posters. Multiplayer Map, maps.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I hate you all with CoD4.....once again like when H3 came out.... :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

I can't read that font, so here's a link

Microsoft Apologizes for Live Issues
Record Xbox Live sign-ups lead to poor online performance. Free game used as peace offering.
by Hilary Goldstein
January 3, 2008 - In December Xbox Live performed poorly. Today, Microsoft responded with a letter to Xbox Live subscribers. In the letter, Xbox Live GeneralManager Marc Whitten issued an official apology to Xbox Live members and promised to make it up to everyone affected by these issues. According to Microsoft,the cause of the problems -- which included severe lag and service outages for some -- was a high increase in new Xbox Live members.

To make it up to gamers affected over the holidays, the big MS is offering a free Xbox Live Arcade download. It is unclear if the title will be a new game orone previously available on Xbox Marketplace. Details on the offer are expected within the next few weeks.

Here is the letter in its entirety:

Dear Xbox LIVE Members:

During this past holiday season you helped us break a number of Xbox LIVE records. This included our largest sign-up of new members to Xbox LIVE in our 5 yearhistory and just yesterday you broke the record for the single biggest day of concurrent members ever on the service.

As a result of this massive increase in usage we know that some of you experienced intermittent Xbox LIVE issues over the holiday break. While the service wasnot completely offline at any given time, we are disappointed in our performance. I would like to take this moment to thank you each and every one of you foryour patience and understanding as our team has worked around the clock to return the service to a stable state.

At the same time we would like to offer a token of our appreciation to all of you in celebration of record success for the service. And as a thank you for yourloyalty during this holiday period, we will be offering all of our Xbox LIVE members around the world access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game that will beavailable to download free of charge. In the coming weeks we will be sharing the specific details of this offer with you.

Thank you again for helping make Xbox LIVE everything that it is today!

Sincerely,

Marc Whitten

General Manager, Xbox LIVE
Gamertag: Notwen

If this is true, Metal Slug you will be mine!!
pimp.gif

ayyyy wats the best place for me to buy a 360 w/ warranty? costco or best buy????? or just the best place to buy one right now in general.

I got a question for anyone whose had to deal with the red lights. This past week my system got the red lights (great timing
mad.gif
) they told me they are going to give me a box to ship my 360 back in. So myquestion is does the box come in the mail or through fedex?

^ i dont think so... gonna have to wait for army of two :tongue:
tongue.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom