Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

I NEED A BETA CODE!!!!!!
frown.gif

WaW is alright
Only real complaint is that Assists and when you kill Dogs it counts towards the overall score, at least in TDM.

The good people at Eurogamer.net are giving away codes right now.. you gotta register then click on the mid right where it says "Get your CoD:WaWBeta Code now" 7000 keys remain so hurry. Site is getting slammed so keep trying.

This giveaway has now finished. If you are a winner, you should see instructions for what to do next below. If you don't see a message below, we're sorry, but you haven't won! Thanks for taking part.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Damn the eurogamer site never loaded, o wells.

anybody have a used beta could they could throw my way, i heard you could use it twice. I might be wrong but there no harm in trying.

I think I have an extra CoD: WaW beta key.. first person to answer the question correctly gets it:

How many Real Madrid players are Dutch? Name them.

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

I'll play you on Rainbow 2 im pretty staright im an elite 6 on it. GT-JO HOUSTONE25

i dont get down on it like that . i bought when it first came out and hated it. but i just started playing it recently with my homie and think its
pimp.gif

add me my GT is "Humberto Lopez" i mainly get down on terrorist hunt but im down to play some ranked games.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Royston Drenthe

am i right?
laugh.gif

Ill give you the whole roster son,....
laugh.gif

1 GK Iker Casillas-spain
2 DF Míchel Salgado-spain
3 DF Pepe-portugal
4 DF Sergio Ramos -spain
5 DF Fabio Cannavaro -italy
6 MF Mahamadou Diarra -mali