Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Got the O-Line ratings for madden 09.....(Most important part to any offense)..

06.06.08.12.20.55.jpg

06.06.08.12.21.00.jpg

06.06.08.12.21.07.jpg

06.06.08.12.21.12.jpg

06.06.08.12.21.18.jpg

06.06.08.12.21.23.jpg

Rookies:
06.06.08.12.20.50.jpg

Smhh at people who actually thought doa was good. What made it good big breasted women fighters? It had no redeeming qualitys the ending boss was straightretarted the fighting system was stiff and clunky and the characters excluding hayabusa all sucked

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

anyone tried the Bad Company demo? Single player is sweet, tried online but too much lag.
yea i like the single player but the multiplayer was dookie. maybe becase it only has like one mode you can play...

its kinda weird seeing someone you went to 6th grade - high school with listed in those madden ratings

Anybody ever go test a game at Microsoft before?

I'm going on Wednesday and wondering what kind of free games I get to choose from.

I got another negative rep... "Unsporting"
smh.gif
This !*%@ is gay... I hate people on XBL...

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/08/rumor-ms-to-announce-blu-ray-360-tomorrow/[/h2]
[h2]Rumor: MS to announce Blu-ray 360 tomorrow[/h2]
Posted Jun 8th 2008 12:30PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Rumors

Coming from the folks over at CrunchGear and their tipster who supposedly has a "close friend" within Microsoft's E&D division, we get word that Microsoft is set to announce a new Blu-ray equipped Xbox 360 console Monday morning at 9:00AM pacific, an hour before Apple's WWDC. A Blu-ray Xbox 360 announcement that is said to confirm the new console's release this holiday at a price point lower than what the Elite currently sells for and an announcement whose aim is take the tech limelight away from Apple and their iPhone. Right ...

We have a few problems with this Blu-ray rumor, the first being that it's yet another Blu-ray Xbox 360 rumor. Seeing that EVERY time there has been speculation of Microsoft announcing this mysterious console, it never comes to fruition followed by MS's adamant denials. Our second issue with this rumor is the fact that the tipster links this MS announcement with Apple's conference where they claim MS will try to upstage the WWDC big reveals. Hmm, since when were MS and Apple duking it out in the video game market and since when have Apple loyalists ever been impressed by MS news? Seriously? We're beginning to think we should create a "Blu-ray Rumor" category to house all this "news".
Please!

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Does anyone have the Mad Catz HDMI conversion kit? I was thinking about getting one for the new plasma.

No, but I've heard it works great. It can output at 1080p if your set can accept it.

i got the three red rings a little a while ago, i turned it of then turned it right back on and I was playing fine?

do you think its going to die out soon or am i good? and if it dies will it just not turn on with the flashing lights?

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

i got the three red rings a little a while ago, i turned it of then turned it right back on and I was playing fine?

do you think its going to die out soon or am i good? and if it dies will it just not turn on with the flashing lights?

Once you get it once, it won't be long before it craps out for good.

Originally Posted by nnarum

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/08/rumor-ms-to-announce-blu-ray-360-tomorrow/[/h2]

Coming from the folks over at CrunchGear and their tipster who supposedly has a "close friend" within Microsoft's E&D division, we get word that Microsoft is set to announce a new Blu-ray equipped Xbox 360 console Monday morning at 9:00AM pacific, an hour before Apple's WWDC. A Blu-ray Xbox 360 announcement that is said to confirm the new console's release this holiday at a price point lower than what the Elite currently sells for and an announcement whose aim is take the tech limelight away from Apple and their iPhone. Right ...

We have a few problems with this Blu-ray rumor, the first being that it's yet another Blu-ray Xbox 360 rumor. Seeing that EVERY time there has been speculation of Microsoft announcing this mysterious console, it never comes to fruition followed by MS's adamant denials. Our second issue with this rumor is the fact that the tipster links this MS announcement with Apple's conference where they claim MS will try to upstage the WWDC big reveals. Hmm, since when were MS and Apple duking it out in the video game market and since when have Apple loyalists ever been impressed by MS news? Seriously? We're beginning to think we should create a "Blu-ray Rumor" category to house all this "news".
Please!

from engadget.com
yea umm...
eyes.gif
[h2]http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/08/robbie-bach-says-no-zune-phone-no-xbox-blu-ray-maybe-a-touch/[/h2]
[h2]Robbie Bach says no Zune Phone, no Xbox Blu-ray... maybe a touchscreen Zune[/h2]
by Joshua Topolsky, posted Jun 8th 2008 at 6:34PM

Someone clearly didn't want Microsoft fans being left out at this time of extreme Apple coverage. In an interview with SFGate, Robbie Bach manages to deftly deny the rumored Xbox / Blu-ray match-up, deny a Zune Phone is coming anytime soon (although he intimates Zune software may come to phones), but still cleverly suggests that a Zune Touch could be in the offing. Of course, by "cleverly suggest" we mean he mentions the possibility of a device with touch capabilities, which is like saying Dell might release a laptop with a keyboard. Is that the device pictured above? No silly, that's just someone's Photoshop work. Steve Jobs -- anything to say about this?
i didnt come in here to bash the 360, so ignore the sig
laugh.gif

i just dont want you to get your hopes up over nothing tomorrow

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Does anyone have the Mad Catz HDMI conversion kit? I was thinking about getting one for the new plasma.

No, but I've heard it works great. It can output at 1080p if your set can accept it.
Yea my new tv is 1080p, but for some reason the coloring doesn't look right when i connect the component cables to it so I wanted to try and getthe conversion kit instead. I read that it doesn't upconvert dvds to 1080p, but I guess it's not that big a deal since I'll be purchasing a ps3 inthe near future. They're a little expensive, but I seen a few auctions where I can prob get one for around $50.

Originally Posted by wada7

Please!

from engadget.com
yea umm...
eyes.gif
[h2]http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/08/robbie-bach-says-no-zune-phone-no-xbox-blu-ray-maybe-a-touch/[/h2]
[h2]Robbie Bach says no Zune Phone, no Xbox Blu-ray... maybe a touchscreen Zune[/h2]
by Joshua Topolsky, posted Jun 8th 2008 at 6:34PM

Someone clearly didn't want Microsoft fans being left out at this time of extreme Apple coverage. In an interview with SFGate, Robbie Bach manages to deftly deny the rumored Xbox / Blu-ray match-up, deny a Zune Phone is coming anytime soon (although he intimates Zune software may come to phones), but still cleverly suggests that a Zune Touch could be in the offing. Of course, by "cleverly suggest" we mean he mentions the possibility of a device with touch capabilities, which is like saying Dell might release a laptop with a keyboard. Is that the device pictured above? No silly, that's just someone's Photoshop work. Steve Jobs -- anything to say about this?
i didnt come in here to bash the 360, so ignore the sig
laugh.gif

i just dont want you to get your hopes up over nothing tomorrow

Everyone is welcome in the 360 thread...
pimp.gif

On a side note... Grid is
pimp.gif

Gamefly came through in the clutch on this one
pimp.gif

ondadownlow wrote:
shoalin23jordan wrote:

Once you get it once, it won't be long before it craps out for good.

you called it, my xbox is done. im getting a box in a week
frown.gif
i guess it didnt come at a horrible time i wasnt waiting for any games.

We should start a Halo 3 tourney... And actually have people play... Games starting on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday ONLY! A two day tourney... 1st roundFri night, 2nd Sat, and 3rd Sun... Any one interested? I don't want to be the one to start the thread though... Boost, you're welcome to show your uglymug as well...

i HAVE A XBOX 360 NEW UNOPENED FOR SALE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. WITH GTA 4 AND EXTRA WIRELLESS CONTROLLER. ALL UNOPENED.. %$+ IS LEGIT. IF YOURFROM NYC WE CAN MEET UP TOMORROW AN HANDLE THIS FACE TO FACE TO SEE HOW REAL IT IS. HIT ME UP GENAROJAQUEZ@TMO.BLACKBERRY.NET

SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY COMP WONT LET ME TAKE IT OFF.. KEYBOARD EFFED

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

how hard is it to set up xbox live using a wireless signal?
ohwell.gif

Just as easy a setting it up with a wired signal. Took me about 5 to maybe 10 minutes to get it setup. I'm running both my 360 & PS3 on wirelessconnections.

Originally Posted by worldfamous

i HAVE A XBOX 360 NEW UNOPENED FOR SALE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. WITH GTA 4 AND EXTRA WIRELLESS CONTROLLER. ALL UNOPENED.. %$+ IS LEGIT. IF YOUR FROM NYC WE CAN MEET UP TOMORROW AN HANDLE THIS FACE TO FACE TO SEE HOW REAL IT IS. HIT ME UP GENAROJAQUEZ@TMO.BLACKBERRY.NET

SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY COMP WONT LET ME TAKE IT OFF.. KEYBOARD EFFED

Wrong thread/forum....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

how hard is it to set up xbox live using a wireless signal?
ohwell.gif

Just as easy a setting it up with a wired signal. Took me about 5 to maybe 10 minutes to get it setup. I'm running both my 360 & PS3 on wireless connections.
so it can work from someone elses' network right, like a neighbor? my laptop gets a pretty good signal 4/5. do i have to buy anything for the xbox?

Back
Top Bottom