Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Romo do you mean this? "If you are reading this message PLEASE go into my profile and FILE A COMPLAINT ON MY GAMERTAG...Thank you...."

Whats going on with that UFC game... I saw a trailer on it premier some months ago but haven't heard anything since then...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

Wow nice to see ya xtian way to jip me for iss feedback by the way lol

I finally played halo 3 again the other day I must say call od dutys a million times better.

What's the word on another call of duty map pack I still need to grab the new one too I played all the levels and thought they were pretty good especially chinatown.

i was supposed to take some pics or something right? haha. my bad man...school was a pain. shoot me a PM and maybe we can get it done.

I finally played halo 3 again the other day I must say call od dutys a million times better.

I would probably feel the same way about COD, except that I traded it in and don't care about it. Halo>COD

*flame suit on*

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/16/rumor-60gb-360-coming-alongside-e3-price-cut/[/h2]
[h2]Rumor: 60GB 360 coming alongside E3 price cut[/h2]
Posted Jun 16th 2008 10:45AM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: Rumors
Remember the rumor that a 360 price cut was imminent and that a new 360 SKU was headed our way? Trusted Reviews has taken it upon itself to speculate on exactly what the supposed new SKU will be (and this rumor didn't even come from a survey!). Specifically, Trusted Reviews believes it will be a new 360 model that includes a 60GB hard drive. Obviously, 60 gigabytes is less than the 120 gigabyte hard drive that comes with the Xbox 360 Elite, meaning that the supposed 60GB 360 would likely replace the current 20GB 360 Pro. Supposedly, the announcement is set for E3 with an actual release in early August (before August 10 according to Trusted Reviews).

The question that remains is whether the Xbox 360 Arcade would then be bundled with the 20GB hard drive or if it will remain without a hard drive. Also still up in the air is how the 60GB model would affect the possibility of a price cut. Is it possible that Microsoft will release a new SKU and offer it for a lower price than the current model? Oh, we hope so. Let's throw in cuts for the Arcade and Elite while we're at it.
BTW, thanks for that vid!
pimp.gif

Madden 09 is looking nice

As much as I hate Madden, I think imma have to get it... Even though I am garbage
laugh.gif

But yo nnarum any word on when the Legendary Maps on Halo gonna be for free?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

As much as I hate Madden, I think imma have to get it... Even though I am garbage
laugh.gif

But yo nnarum any word on when the Legendary Maps on Halo gonna be for free?

No clue... You wanna roll with my crew again some night? We need some legitimacy with your sweet skills
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I also want to know when the Legendary Pack are gone be free. I'll get back on playing Halo when they are free.

Originally Posted by iamxtian

Wow nice to see ya xtian way to jip me for iss feedback by the way lol

What's the word on another call of duty map pack I still need to grab the new one too I played all the levels and thought they were pretty good especially chinatown.

i was supposed to take some pics or something right? haha. my bad man...school was a pain. shoot me a PM and maybe we can get it done.

nah i bought some air bursts from you and you took like forever to send em lol then you never completed our agreement so i never got feedback and you nevermentioned you murdered the sock liner with a pair of scissors lol

ondadownlow wrote:

I finally played halo 3 again the other day I must say call of dutys a million times better.

I would probably feel the same way about COD, except that I traded it in and don't care about it. Halo>COD

*flame suit on*

your totally insane call of dutys wayyyyyy better then halo ever was trust me i used to play halo 2 everyday for at least 4 hours straight then i juststopped and i always thought of halo as the best multiplayer fps ever but when call of duty came out and i played it there was no comparison it totally ownshalo and this is coming from someone who used to hate the cod franchise. Trust me man you need to check out the multiplayer its way better and when yourplaying with good players ( not any noobtubers, juggerdorks or martyrdom tards) it can be some of the most strategic, hectic and exciting gaming youll everexperience. Seriously i think it takes alot more skill as a gamer to play cod unlike halo which is a bunch of 14 year olds jumping around and throwing grenadesat each other for 10 minutes.

COD4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any halo game ever

ondadownlow wrote:

I finally played halo 3 again the other day I must say call of dutys a million times better.

*flame suit on*
your totally insane call of dutys wayyyyyy better then halo ever was trust me i used to play halo 2 everyday for at least 4 hours straight then i just stopped and i always thought of halo as the best multiplayer fps ever but when call of duty came out and i played it there was no comparison it totally owns halo and this is coming from someone who used to hate the cod franchise. Trust me man you need to check out the multiplayer its way better and when your playing with good players ( not any noobtubers, juggerdorks or martyrdom tards) it can be some of the most strategic, hectic and exciting gaming youll ever experience. Seriously i think it takes alot more skill as a gamer to play cod unlike halo which is a bunch of 14 year olds jumping around and throwing grenades at each other for 10 minutes.

Trust me, I played the **** out of the COD franchise. Been a fan since original COD for PC. Played the hell out of COD 2 when it released with the 360.Played COD 4 since day 1 of public beta. I had huge gripes on what they needed to change with COD 4, but I thought nothing of it at the time because of courseit was a Beta and this is why the problems are coming out now. Well, low and behold they didn't change a damn thing from the beta. Hit detection is stillpure BS. When someone hip firing can kill faster than someone aiming down the sight at medium range because of the randomness of the bullets, it becomes luckrather than skill. When someone kills you because his gun has stopping power, it becomes better choice of perks rather than skill. I see more skill as beatingthe other guy on the fairest battlefield, and thats what Halo has with the weapons. Your BR is just as strong as your opponent's, your grenades are just asstrong as your oppoent's, whatever you have, your opponent has and vice versa, so instead of it having to do with random stray bullets and picking theright perks, it comes down to pure aiming, grenade placement, character movement skill. That is why IMO COD will never take as much raw controller skill asHalo, strategically maybe, but never controller skill.

Wow i been super MIA. i dont think i even posted in this XB360 thread yet.

I havent even signed into XBLive in over a month.

SMH

What's everybody playin now?

GTA is GTA, CODs no fun offline and skate/fight night i cant play for more than one day in a row.

So recommend me some games, new or old, its summer and i got hella time.

youd think a Gamestop employee would know whats good tho right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

ondadownlow wrote:

*flame suit on*
your totally insane call of dutys wayyyyyy better then halo ever was trust me i used to play halo 2 everyday for at least 4 hours straight then i just stopped and i always thought of halo as the best multiplayer fps ever but when call of duty came out and i played it there was no comparison it totally owns halo and this is coming from someone who used to hate the cod franchise. Trust me man you need to check out the multiplayer its way better and when your playing with good players ( not any noobtubers, juggerdorks or martyrdom tards) it can be some of the most strategic, hectic and exciting gaming youll ever experience. Seriously i think it takes alot more skill as a gamer to play cod unlike halo which is a bunch of 14 year olds jumping around and throwing grenades at each other for 10 minutes.

Trust me, I played the **** out of the COD franchise. Been a fan since original COD for PC. Played the hell out of COD 2 when it released with the 360. Played COD 4 since day 1 of public beta. I had huge gripes on what they needed to change with COD 4, but I thought nothing of it at the time because of course it was a Beta and this is why the problems are coming out now. Well, low and behold they didn't change a damn thing from the beta. Hit detection is still pure BS. When someone hip firing can kill faster than someone aiming down the sight at medium range because of the randomness of the bullets, it becomes luck rather than skill. When someone kills you because his gun has stopping power, it becomes better choice of perks rather than skill. I see more skill as beating the other guy on the fairest battlefield, and thats what Halo has with the weapons. Your BR is just as strong as your opponent's, your grenades are just as strong as your oppoent's, whatever you have, your opponent has and vice versa, so instead of it having to do with random stray bullets and picking the right perks, it comes down to pure aiming, grenade placement, character movement skill. That is why IMO COD will never take as much raw controller skill as Halo, strategically maybe, but never controller skill.

yeah call of dutys not perfect i can see what you mean with the hit detection i hate getting shot in the shoulder with the .50 cal and some how itbeing a head shot? The perk system has its flaws as well like i always feel that if you have juggernaut equipped you shouldnt be able to run quickly like ajuggernaut you should run like your holding an lmg. Ill give you that stuff but honestly ive seen much worse in halo its seems that cheating is overwhelming inthe game i cant even count on bothhands how many times ive felt like throwing my paddle through the screen after somebody had a hacked copy as they zip aroundthe level at lightspeed triple killing people with a sword. The games also really dont come down to shooting most of the times but how many grenades you canthrow. Unlike in Call of duty where their is not grenade pickups unless you respawn.

got the red rings today right in the middle of a call of duty match lol. What happens if my registration says out of warranty does it mean they wont fix it forme?

got the red rings today right in the middle of a call of duty match lol. What happens if my registration says out of warranty does it mean they wont fix it for me?

They will... but only if you pay

my 360 overheated durning the heat wave in NY last week. I ahve audio but no video. I DONT have the 3ROD
smh.gif
so now Ihave to pay $100 and wait 3 weeks for a new one
smh.gif

Both Halo and COD4 has it flaws, no game is perfect. The hit detection in COD can be suspect and you can argue with the perks but I have videos saved of halowhere I can throw an infinite amount of bubble sheilds in ranked matches and I've sniped guys in the head and they didn't die. COD has it'sairstrike and helicopter but Halo has its swords, laser canons, plasma grenades, turrents and flamethrowers. Knifing can be screwed up in COD at times but thenagain the double beatdowns in halo are dumb as well. My favorite shooter of all time is counterstrike so I sway towards faster pace realistic shooters myself.

ondadownlow wrote:

*flame suit on*

thats blasphemy halo 2 > 360 multiplayer game

the competitiveness of h2 was crazy
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom