Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Gears 2 video that comes with Unreal Tournament 3. I was already going to buy UT3 anyway to holdme over till Gears 2, so this just makes it even sexier.
pimp.gif

i have a question about sending your 360's in, Were you able to just put the box into one of the UPS drop boxes in your area? Or did you have to go to acertain UPS center to send it.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Will Costco allow me to swap Hard drive's if I exchange my system?

2 options...
Return it w/o the hard drive and hope they don't notice...This is the method I chose and now have 2 hard drives...

Your other option...Just tell them why you need to swap them out and if you are lucky you will get a cool cashier that will allow you to do so...my boy didthat and it worked...

I would try option 1 first...if they notice, just tell them you must have forgot it home...

pimp.gif

[h2]http://kotaku.com/5020682/massive-dose-of-the-who-coming-to-rock-band-july-15th[/h2]
[h2]Massive Dose Of The Who Coming To Rock Band July 15th[/h2]

Sure, we might not get getting Who's Next in its entirety due to misplaced master recordings, but that doesn't mean we aren't still getting a massive Rock Band update from the band. July 15th will see the release of a 12 song track pack of The Who's greatest hits, scraped together from whatever master tracks were available, including "My Generation" and "Who Are You". Harmonix CEO Alex Rigopulos has the skinny.
"Their music really comes alive when you're playing it," said Rigopulos. "We were trying to release 'Who's Next' in its entirety, but we were unable to locate all the masters. So in the face of that, Pete (Townshend) and Roger (Daltrey) helped curate this best-of soundtrack of everything we were able to find."

The best of what's left - awesome! Still, any Who is better than no Who. The full pack will be available July 15th for $19.99, with the individual songs available at $1.99 a piece.

I still need to get Rock Band...or just wait for 2..speaking of which.
[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2008/06/30/rock-band-rocking-on-360-in-sept-ps3-ps2-wii-later-in-the/[/h2]
[h2]Rock Band 2 rocking on 360 in Sept. - PS3, PS2, Wii 'later in the year'[/h2]
79 Comments by Christopher Grant Jun 30th 2008 10:57AM
Filed under: Sony PlayStation 2, Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox 360, Rhythm

rock-band-2-box-xbox360.jpg

While IGN simply reports that Rock Band 2 is "set to ship for Xbox 360 this September and PS3 later in the year," the AP says it will be "available for Sony's PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 as well as Nintendo's Wii later in the year." While the two at least agree about the "later in the year" detail, neither answer our biggest question about this arrangement: Is this presumably brief period of Xbox 360-exclusivity a business arrangement - as it was for Rock Band in Europe earlier this year - or simply a development reality?

Sure we've got other questions - like will the PS2 and Wii releases be similar to the watered-down experiences currently available - but with Guitar Hero IV coming out for Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Wii, and PC in late October, details on the nature of the timed exclusive seem paramount. We've asked the hard-rocking folks at Harmonix to let us in on the nature of the arrangement.

Still being able to use songs dl on RB1 is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide101

i have a question about sending your 360's in, Were you able to just put the box into one of the UPS drop boxes in your area? Or did you have to go to a certain UPS center to send it.
bring it directly to the ups .. i brought my to usps.. i had to pay a a fee just for them to deliver it for me since the " free shippin "that xbox provides is only covered by ups.. not USPS or any other postal service. you can bring it to another place but i had to pay 26 dollars just to have mysystem sent back to me 3 weeks later. it never made it to xbox repair center.. the post office sent my package to the wrong address.. so it was sent back tome. i was furious , the address of the repair service is on the BIG WHITE LABEL provided by microsoft.. so i show the guy at the post office.. he says owe theymust have not noticed.. he sends it out again for me.. GUESS WHAT??? 2 weeks later its returned back to me.. they made the same mistake. and they wouldntrefund my 26 dollars that i paid for shipping my package just to have it returned to me twice.i hate the usps.. go directly to UPS.

Yeah, why did you go to USPS when a UPS shipping label is provided? No need to pay $26 when shipping is already paid for.

Originally Posted by Null Snake

[h2]http://kotaku.com/5020682/massive-dose-of-the-who-coming-to-rock-band-july-15th[/h2]
[h2]Massive Dose Of The Who Coming To Rock Band July 15th[/h2]

Sure, we might not get getting Who's Next in its entirety due to misplaced master recordings, but that doesn't mean we aren't still getting a massive Rock Band update from the band. July 15th will see the release of a 12 song track pack of The Who's greatest hits, scraped together from whatever master tracks were available, including "My Generation" and "Who Are You". Harmonix CEO Alex Rigopulos has the skinny.
"Their music really comes alive when you're playing it," said Rigopulos. "We were trying to release 'Who's Next' in its entirety, but we were unable to locate all the masters. So in the face of that, Pete (Townshend) and Roger (Daltrey) helped curate this best-of soundtrack of everything we were able to find."

The best of what's left - awesome! Still, any Who is better than no Who. The full pack will be available July 15th for $19.99, with the individual songs available at $1.99 a piece.

I still need to get Rock Band...or just wait for 2..speaking of which.
[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2008/06/30/rock-band-rocking-on-360-in-sept-ps3-ps2-wii-later-in-the/[/h2]
[h2]Rock Band 2 rocking on 360 in Sept. - PS3, PS2, Wii 'later in the year'[/h2]
79 Comments by Christopher Grant Jun 30th 2008 10:57AM
Filed under: Sony PlayStation 2, Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox 360, Rhythm

rock-band-2-box-xbox360.jpg

While IGN simply reports that Rock Band 2 is "set to ship for Xbox 360 this September and PS3 later in the year," the AP says it will be "available for Sony's PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 as well as Nintendo's Wii later in the year." While the two at least agree about the "later in the year" detail, neither answer our biggest question about this arrangement: Is this presumably brief period of Xbox 360-exclusivity a business arrangement - as it was for Rock Band in Europe earlier this year - or simply a development reality?

Sure we've got other questions - like will the PS2 and Wii releases be similar to the watered-down experiences currently available - but with Guitar Hero IV coming out for Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Wii, and PC in late October, details on the nature of the timed exclusive seem paramount. We've asked the hard-rocking folks at Harmonix to let us in on the nature of the arrangement.

Still being able to use songs dl on RB1 is
pimp.gif

Is it going to have music creator like GH IV? If not, Guitar Hero IV > Rock Band 2

Meh... Activison fails in DLC and coming out with unnecessary stuff so people can waste money.
GH fell off after 2 even with all this World tour thing I won't get it.

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Is it going to have music creator like GH IV? If not, Guitar Hero IV > Rock Band 2

No idea at the moment. One things for sure. The create a music feature seems kick %!@, but it's major downside is no vocals (I'm guessing becauseof licensing).

Rock Band 2 sounds intriguing just because of the pontenital track list. I never got around to buying Rock Band, so we'll see what happens. I may justget the game by itself.

- IGN look at Rock Band 2- http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/885/885168p1.html

- Weak video of World Tour in action.

-
rock-band-2-tba-20080629094114481-003.jpg
Rock Band 2 guitar. Looks
pimp.gif

Has anybody had their connection time out when they play CoD 4? I've been getting this lately and it sucks! My router is connected directly to the my Xbox.Any help would be appreciated.

GT: Solemate96

Got the achievements for Madden 09...

[table][tr][td]Sort:[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPpmGZM=.jpg
[/td] [td]2 TD Kickoff Returns in a game[/td] [td]75
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Return 2 Kickoffs for a TD in a game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+IZX1g==.jpg
[/td] [td]Shut out Rival in a Franchise[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shut out Rival in a Franchise game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-+NQsg==.jpg
[/td] [td]Kick a FG for over 50 yards[/td] [td]15
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kick a FG for over 50 yards in a Franchise game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPhHECY=.jpg
[/td] [td]Complete a game without an INT[/td] [td]30
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Complete a game without an interception, 5 min+ quarter length (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-b1F4A==.jpg
[/td] [td]6 Rush TDs with the Dolphins[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6 Rush TDs in a game with the Dolphins (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP4kCvk=.jpg
[/td] [td]Catch 10 passes in a game[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Catch 10 passes in a game with one receiver (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPwFA0w=.jpg
[/td] [td]Complete game without fumbling[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Complete a game without fumbling, 5 min+ quarter length (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-b1F4A==.jpg
[/td] [td]2 TD Punt Returns in a game[/td] [td]65
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2 TD Punt Returns in a game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPuG4QA=.jpg
[/td] [td]Intercept 6 passes in a game[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Intercept 6 passes in a game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+IZX1g==.jpg
[/td] [td]Hold a Rival to under 300 yards[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hold a Rival to under 300 yards total offense in a game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-gOoIQ==.jpg
[/td] [td]Score 60 points in a Rival game[/td] [td]30
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Score 60 points in a Rival game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-gOoIQ==.jpg
[/td] [td]Score 40 points in a Rival game[/td] [td]20
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Score 40 points in a Rival game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPlBDZ0=.jpg
[/td] [td]Record 12 sacks in a game[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Record 12 sacks in a game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP-E8mo=.jpg
[/td] [td]6 sacks with 1 player in a game[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6 sacks with 1 player in a game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP3l+98=.jpg
[/td] [td]80% completion for a game[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]80% pass completion in a Franchise game, 5 min+ quarter length (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-gOoIQ==.jpg
[/td] [td]7 Pass TDs with the Falcons[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw 7 pass TDs in a game with the Falcons (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-gOoIQ==.jpg
[/td] [td]550 Pass Yds with the Titans[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]550 Pass Yds in a game with the Titans (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-b1F4A==.jpg
[/td] [td]300 Rush Yds with the Jets[/td] [td]10
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]300 Rush Yds in a game with the Jets (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+IZX1g==.jpg
[/td] [td]Hold a Rival to under 20 points[/td] [td]10
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hold a Rival team to under 20 points in a game (non co-op)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-MREvA==.jpg
[/td] [td]Midway Monster[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Create a legendary player from the past.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+j6nrA==.jpg
[/td] [td]Can You Believe These Seats?![/td] [td]30
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Celebrate a touchdown in a wall hotspot[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-ny0xg==.jpg
[/td] [td]Steal Their Thunder[/td] [td]30
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steal an opposing player's touchdown celebration[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+B+uGQ==.jpg
[/td] [td]Slam Dunk All-Star[/td] [td]30
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dunk the ball over the goalpost (or at least attempt to) after a touchdown[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+95fPw==.jpg
[/td] [td]Shine In The Spotlight[/td] [td]30
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Celebrate a touchdown in an endzone hotspot[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Secret Achievements
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+ojvjA==.jpg
[/td] [td]Secret Achievement[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.[/td] [/tr][/table]

How long do you think you'll have to keep playing to get the Secret Achievement?

Romo i just caught the red ring.. No tourney for me on sunday i dont think. imma try the towel trick or something tomm and see...

Just shipped out my 360 today.
How long do you guys think it will take?

I'm fiendin for some CoD man
I wasn't really a fan, but I started playing nonstop about a week or 2 ago and that %%*@ is ADDICTING.
Anyway, I better get my 360 back before NCAA 09 comes out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

Romo i just caught the red ring.. No tourney for me on sunday i dont think. imma try the towel trick or something tomm and see...

ohwell.gif

im sure someone is willing to take your spot
but try call up xbox asap and use the towel trick till then...anyways if youre from TX it shouldnt take that long...i think you send it to mesquite
Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Anybody have a Call of Duty Sig???

[color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]
CALL OF DUTY 4[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]GAMERTAG///Rom0 2 0wens[/color]

yeah i called them up and they have a box to come soon. The tracking number says they are just waiting on confirmation. I hope i get it back by NCAA 09. i wastaking off the end of that week..

Whoever Dom is, I hate you and you should go kill yourself. You made me angry right before I went to sleep, I mean how hard is Aim, Shoot, Reload. You wouldhave done better if you were just giving a wet sock and 1 smoke grenade.

Back
Top Bottom