Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

anyone have trouble with their charger cable? I bought it last summer and for some reason it stopped working how can I fix it? Or how much is another charger cable I have 5 battery packs all dead

oh and by the way does anyone know how to do the seriously glitch for me that I can trust on NT

Originally Posted by trojanman33

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Whats better Fifa 2008 or Pro Evolution soccer?

Just played Fifa 08 for the first time yesterday and thought it was much better than some of the past years. 09 should be coming out in fall but you can probably pick up 08 for cheap now.

If anyone wants to play my xbox live Gt is DeusXMachina33
nerd.gif

I tried to you, but apparently your GT doesn't exist on xbox live? Anyway, my GT is ackeem11

I miss my xbox haha. I just sent it out today... I picked up some old ps2 games. Nba street 1, Big mutha truckers, and Metal Gear 2. Those might hold me off. Ihope i get that damn xbox by the time NCAA is out. I will buy NCAA day 1 and stare at it if i have to . I also will probably get fifa with that game stop 25percent off used coupon they have now good through the 10th...

Some big deals right now!

Free MS Points!
You can do this multiple times heres how
1. Go to the website: http://www.dreamcarchallenge.com/main/Default.aspx
2. Hit the Enter Challenge button on the right of the page.
3. Just hit "Next Step" on the bottom right, until you reach the end (or you can take the time and customize the car if you want...)
4. Fill in your info on that next page, IMPORTANT, here is where you select your option to receive the Free points!
5. Make sure you check the 3rd box from the top that says "Yes, I would like to receive Microsoft Points by participating in this promotion. Tell me more about Microsoft Points."
6. Submit your entry and wait for the email with your point code.
7. You can go to http://points.microsoft.com/ and add the points there without having to sign-in to your xbox live.
Gamestop Coupon
EBC3006095.jpg

Box art for Dead Space
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/03/dead-space-gets-boxarted/[/h2]
[h2]Dead Space gets box'arted[/h2]
Posted Jul 3rd 2008 5:30PM by Xav de Matos
Filed under: News
You've gotta hand it to Electronic Arts. For all the flak they get in the industry they certainly try their hand at a ton of new IPs. OK, enough with the hand gag. Back on topic. Army of Two, Spore, Dead Space are a few new titles from the mega-publisher trying to shy away from being known as the annual release factory.

As for Dead Space, the survival-horror space action-shooter, EA released an image of the box art a few days ago and boy is it grim. A severed hand floats in cold space searching for a body to call home. It makes sense when you think about it. The owner is probably dead and it is floating in space. Creative. Creepy, but creative.
deadspaceboxart225-1-1.jpg

A reminder for July 7th...
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/03/halo-3s-cold-storage-free-on-bungie-day/[/h2]
[h2]Halo 3's Cold Storage free on Bungie Day![/h2]
Posted Jul 3rd 2008 1:15PM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: News, Xbox Live Marketplace
Lest you have no idea what Bungie Day is, that's Monday, July 7 (7/7, get it?). Yes, starting on July 7, Halo 3's newest map Cold Storage will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace absolutely free. Not only that, but Microsoft will also be lowering the price of the Legendary Map Pack from 800 Microsoft Points to 600 Microsoft Points. The best part of all is that these prices will become the permanent prices of the content. In other words, Cold Storage and the Legendary Map Pack price drop aren't part of the limited time, one day only Bungie Day goodies that will be on Marketplace. Joy!

In celebration of Bungie Day and the release of Cold Storage, a special 48-hour free for all playlist is going up. Specific details are sparse, but Bungie's Luke Smith promises that players will be able to control "Rockets, Invis and Snipe." Mmmm ... sounds nice and spammy. Finally, "one last thing" about Cold Storage is set to drop some time today on Bungie.net. Keep your eyes glued to X3F for whatever that may be.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

How long does it take them to email you the points?

I got my 100 point email right away for designing a car... Haven't gotten the email for rating one yet...

you get points for rating?
anyways good looks i just got my 1st code and im about to spend an hour or 2 cause i need some damn points

btw good looks nnarum
pimp.gif

yea i just did it a 2nd time

i need a few thousand points for name changes and gamerpics so its gonna be a long night
tired.gif

Be careful not to abuse this though... Rumors are that if you use too many codes with your account they can banyour XBL account...

I can't find any truth/links about this, but just be careful...

Originally Posted by nnarum

Some big deals right now!

Free MS Points!
You can do this multiple times heres how
1. Go to the website: http://www.dreamcarchallenge.com/main/Default.aspx
2. Hit the Enter Challenge button on the right of the page.
3. Just hit "Next Step" on the bottom right, until you reach the end (or you can take the time and customize the car if you want...)
4. Fill in your info on that next page, IMPORTANT, here is where you select your option to receive the Free points!
5. Make sure you check the 3rd box from the top that says "Yes, I would like to receive Microsoft Points by participating in this promotion. Tell me more about Microsoft Points."
6. Submit your entry and wait for the email with your point code.
7. You can go to http://points.microsoft.com/ and add the points there without having to sign-in to your xbox live.

Nice! Good timing, I need some points right about now.

i remember noblekane said he got a whole bunch of codes with the terminator promotion a few months back and he didnt get banned
i hope we dont either
frown.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I think they just deaded this with the quickness...

yes MS shut it down!!!
frown.gif

btw look at all the cars in the "showcase" all stock red...all the codes all gone
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sad tho i wish i couldve got atleast 800 for a name change
i guess i just gotta buy the points when i go cop the nas cd in a few weeks

also my last 2 emails havent given me the code so i know theyre gone now

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I think they just deaded this with the quickness...

yes MS shut it down!!!
frown.gif

btw look at all the cars in the "showcase" all stock red...all the codes all gone
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sad tho i wish i couldve got atleast 800 for a name change
i guess i just gotta buy the points when i go cop the nas cd in a few weeks

also my last 2 emails havent given me the code so i know theyre gone now

Damn...
frown.gif

I tried lookin out for you guys...

Back
Top Bottom