Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Graphics, story, gameplay, history.

I'm stoked it's coming to 360, I don't have a PS3, and now I don't have to. FF13 was the sole reason I was going to buy a PS3, now, not somuch.

Originally Posted by knightngale

aside from the demos and ff13 that was a horrible conference

##% @ wasting 10 min on that woman singing
indifferent.gif

Horrible?

Online co-op for RE5

Geometry wars 2 with co op

Netflix

Fallout 3 gameplay

Fable 2 co op though the whole story

I actually like the new dashboard the avatar ehhh if they make it work fine...i wonder what happens with the themes/gamerpics people bought

Rock Band song list..awesome

Galaga Legions guys that made pacman C.E

Portal expansion

Banjoo and Pinata looked nice

i dont know about you but thats freaking awesome for gamers.

[h2]Installyour Xbox 360 games to the hard drive, access XBLM on the web[/h2]
40 Comments by Andrew Yoon Jul 14th 2008 4:11PM
Filed under: Microsoft Xbox 360, E3

livemarketplaceold.jpg

Major Nelsonjust updated and offered a bit more detail about the upcoming Dashboard update for Xbox 360. Some of the cooler things:
  • Play from hard drive. You'll be able to copy game discs to your Xbox 360 hard drive. Installing the games will prevent wear 'n tear on the disc drive, and will shorten load times. You will still need the disc in the disc tray to prove you own the game. Hopefully, installing things on the Xbox 360 will come with sage advice, a la Metal Gear Solid 4.
  • Access Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web. If you're not near your Xbox 360, you can still use this "Internet" thing to browse and purchase things from the Marketplace. Once you purchase something from Xbox.com, it will download automatically to your console while you're away.
  • Xbox LIVE Primetime. This is a "whole new category of games" that not only supports Achievements and leaderboards, but will also offer real prizes. Games are played throughout the Xbox LIVE network and each game is "broadcast simultaneously" so that everyone is partaking in the same activity. These events can feature live hosts, "calling the shots as they happen."
just got better with the installs...no mandatory either...

New display support. Because you asked for it, we are adding 16X10 over VGA or HDMI, and support for 1440x900 or 1680x1050.

Play from hard drive. You'll be able to copy game discs to your Xbox 360 hard drive. Installing the games will prevent wear 'n tear on the disc drive, and will shorten load times. You will still need the disc in the disc tray to prove you own the game. Hopefully, installing things on the Xbox 360 will come with sage advice, a la Metal Gear Solid 4.
eek.gif
Hopefully someone will come up with an HD Loader type thingfor 360

I also should add that the disc won't need to spin so it should make the 360 noise much quieter.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Whats the point for the HDD thing if you still need to put the game in the system?
"Installing the games will prevent wear 'n tear on the disc drive, and will shorten loadtimes."
and like i said it should be quieter.

uh.. to prevent you from going to buying/borrowing/renting a game, installing it on HD, and then returning it.

Originally Posted by Null Snake

[h2]Install your Xbox 360 games to the hard drive, access XBLM on the web[/h2]
40 Comments by Andrew Yoon Jul 14th 2008 4:11PM
Filed under: Microsoft Xbox 360, E3

livemarketplaceold.jpg

Major Nelson just updated and offered a bit more detail about the upcoming Dashboard update for Xbox 360. Some of the cooler things:
  • Play from hard drive. You'll be able to copy game discs to your Xbox 360 hard drive. Installing the games will prevent wear 'n tear on the disc drive, and will shorten load times. You will still need the disc in the disc tray to prove you own the game. Hopefully, installing things on the Xbox 360 will come with sage advice, a la Metal Gear Solid 4.
  • Access Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web. If you're not near your Xbox 360, you can still use this "Internet" thing to browse and purchase things from the Marketplace. Once you purchase something from Xbox.com, it will download automatically to your console while you're away.
  • Xbox LIVE Primetime. This is a "whole new category of games" that not only supports Achievements and leaderboards, but will also offer real prizes. Games are played throughout the Xbox LIVE network and each game is "broadcast simultaneously" so that everyone is partaking in the same activity. These events can feature live hosts, "calling the shots as they happen."
just got better with the installs...no mandatory either...
Nice!
pimp.gif

*hopes i can post this without nnarum lashing out at me*

too bad the prices on 360 hard drives are outrageous

i got the elite so i'm set but how much can someone with a 20 gig realistically keep on their hard drive with demos, games, trailers, movies, etc.?

Originally Posted by swendro88

*hopes i can post this without nnarum lashing out at me*

too bad the prices on 360 hard drives are outrageous

i got the elite so i'm set but how much can someone with a 20 gig realistically keep on their hard drive with demos, games, trailers, movies, etc.?

i think thats why they got rid of the 20gb and upped it to a 60gb for this purpose. sucks for the people who have the 20gb.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

WOW!, the console war just got mad interesting!!! Sony taking a L, for loosing FF13...MS prolly toss $$$ the money over at Square, since they couldnt buy out yahoo...sooo they used it on FF13...hahahaha...

Well both side MS/Sony been stating for the longest...exclusive titles for any console is overrated...its all about orginal IP now....we'll see.

Yea probably, and because they realized they better release it on a system that will actually sell their game. Word to GTA IV, DMC4, Guitar Hero, and EASports...

EA conference is now starting.

For those who want to watch it, follow this link.

http://www.*********/war1111

Who's getting NCAA tonight or tomorrow? I'm thinking about just getting it tonight at Walmart, but Target is giving Coke Zero away with it there...
laugh.gif

anyone in here got the Seriously achievement in Gears of War???? can you do the glitch for me??????????????

Back
Top Bottom