Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I just set up my Media Center and used it for the first time...it is CRAZY! I can't believe I slept on this for so long!! And I never hear anyone talking about it.

And I thought you were a heavy XBOX user. I see you get online but never hit you up from the Madden days. But yeah...its NCAA for the next few weeks. But yeah, AVI's, + XBOX 360 = playa, girls be like, where its coming from....you'll have an archive before you know it.

Well when I had a desktop PC I used to run it through there but I had XP so the method was kind of different (You had to do it through Zune instead of theMedia Center Extender). But tonight I just happen to be on my laptop in my livingroom and I turned on my 360 and a little box popped up in the corner of myscreen saying something about Xbox 360 extender, so I set it up and bam. I've been watching avi's on my xbox forever though, but this way is mucheasier and cooler of course.

Forget everything I just said. Well the Extender is still cool But I'm JUST now discovering Connect 360. Most of my media is on my Mac, I had no idea allthis time you could view your media from your Mac on the 360. How did I miss all of this?!!!! This just made my life 32987378237x easier!

I've been fiending on that CoD lately

I finally got into that game , I'm only a 50 though

Posted this in the Madden thread, too, but finally found the official 360 thread, ha. Got my review copy -- the collector's edition -- from EA a few daysago. Everything is supposed to be embargoed until release, so I can't really say much. I will say playing Madden 93 in the collector's editiondefinitely gave me an appreciation for the growth in this franchise over 15 years though.

And for those of you (I'm guessing most of you) who haven't been to the site (in my sig) yet, check us out during Madden's release and the weekleading up. We're going to have coverage of the Madden premiere event (Jamie Pressley, Jamie Lynn Sigler, Megan Goode, Vivica Fox all scheduled to appear)plus Maddenpalooza on the 11th. Also going to have some midnight lineup stuff and a few other little surprises still in the works. Oh, and here's a littlesomething for Ravens fans hoping Favre lands in B-More:

93354.jpg

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

They still send coffins? Last week i called them for repair(2nd time RRod)
all they did is snd me a shipping label thru e-mail so its much faster.
i got the email the day after.

Yeah, they gave me the option to do what you did. Or wait for them to send the coffin.

Now that i think about it, I shouldve done what you did....
smh.gif
so does that mean you have to supply your own box now? and i got my 360 on launch and it already had the RROD twice, does the 3 year warranty go offthe date of purchase of last day it was repaired?

Ive never used the Media Center on Xbox, whats so great about it?
I have a mac so so i never thought i could do much.

So i just started playing COD4 again, and its so darn easy

everyone does the same thing, like they dont learn from their mistake.

So can anyone recommend any good games with amazing online play like COD4

I just scrolled down real quick through this page and saw a glimpse of that modded case, did a double take because the first time it looked like it was coveredin doo doo
roll.gif

this demo sucked. i wanted to play an actual game not a skill tester whatever and than the last minute of the superbowl

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

If that thing RROD'd I'd be PISSED.

Judging by how much he did on the case, I think he would be comfortable fixing it himself... It's just a clamp that comes loose on RRoD's... Butyeah, I would be pissed too...

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

If that thing RROD'd I'd be PISSED.

Judging by how much he did on the case, I think he would be comfortable fixing it himself... It's just a clamp that comes loose on RRoD's... But yeah, I would be pissed too...
Good point. About the case, I think it would look better without the "Gears of War" written on it. Amazing regardless.

On a sidenote, where the hell is the "Exclusive" content from GTA IV? I'm holding on to this crappy game until something is announced to see ifit's worth it to hang on to this game.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

My xbox just got one flashig light and microsoft won't repair it for free because its not 3 flashing lights. Is there anyway I can make my 360 get 3 flashing lights so I wouldn't have to pay

I had one flashing light and Microsoft repaired it about a week ago. It was like the bottom left or right ring. Can't remember.

All you have to do is call them back and tell them you got the three red flashing lights now and they'll send you the empty return box.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by bonafide125

My xbox just got one flashig light and microsoft won't repair it for free because its not 3 flashing lights. Is there anyway I can make my 360 get 3 flashing lights so I wouldn't have to pay

I had one flashing light and Microsoft repaired it about a week ago. It was like the bottom left or right ring. Can't remember.

did you pay?

Back
Top Bottom