Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Forza 2 is underrated. I didn't really like it when I bought the system (like 18 months ago) but its a solid game once you learn how to break.

This place is on life support...
eek.gif

What ya'll lookin forward to? Here's my list:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Nov. 10
Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection - July 28
Ghostbusters - June 16
Halo 3: ODST - Fall 2009
TMNT: Turtles in Time - TBD

GT: Boomatic206

When I was looking to buy a 360 I couldn't find this thread to save my life.
smh.gif

But I have one now. add me Gametag DaGamingMessiaH. Right now all I got is Left 4 Dead and COD4 but might buy UFC.

Fire Red IVs are now up on the footwear section of Avatar Customizations if anyone's interested.
laugh.gif

A few more seconds of new Modern Warfare 2 footage on GameTrailers.com by the way:

what is the best way to get cheap games? i dont mind used, but i hate gamestop's over priced crap esp. on used games, and ebay is too flakey....thoughts?
oh and without the "hustle" of buying games on sale, and exchanging them.....i'm talkin about used here...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

what is the best way to get cheap games? i dont mind used, but i hate gamestop's over priced crap esp. on used games, and ebay is too flakey....thoughts?
oh and without the "hustle" of buying games on sale, and exchanging them.....i'm talkin about used here...
ebay or craigslist is your best bet

What ya'll lookin forward to? Here's my list:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Nov. 10
Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection - July 28
Ghostbusters - June 16
Halo 3: ODST - Fall 2009
TMNT: Turtles in Time - TBD
This is what I remember from my "wants of 2009." I'll definitely get:

Fight Night Round 4
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection
Halo 3: ODST
Fifa 10
TMNT: Turtles in Time
Mass Effect 2**
Bioshock 2
The 2 Fall out 3 DLC's scheduled after Broken Steel

** = 2010

Potentials / Sale purchases :
King of Fighters XII
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Assasin's Creed 2
Army of Two: 40th Day

[h1]GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony[/h1]
May 26, 2009 - Rockstar has announced the second downloadable add-on for Grand Theft Auto IV, this one subtitled The Ballad of Gay Tony. Like the last episode, The Ballad of Gay Tony will be exclusive to Xbox 360 and will have a price of 1600 Microsoft points or $19.99.

The Ballad of Gay Tony follows Luis Lopez, the assistant to the nightclub manager Tony "Gay Tony" Prince. In it, players will, "struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price."

Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games offered this statement:
"Liberty City is the most vibrant game world we've created yet. The episodic structure has allowed us to interweave stories, gameplay and atmosphere in a whole new way. The team at Rockstar North have yet again surpassed themselves, and made something that is both epic and very innovative. This episode's focus on high-end night life contrasts with the biker gangs portrayed in The Lost and Damned, whilst giving us a lot of new gameplay possibilities."
Rockstar has also announced Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, a disc-based release that will include both The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony. This disc will hit retail this fall, exclusively for Xbox 360. It will have a price of $39.99 and will not require a copy of GTA IV to run.
laugh.gif
at the title.

I still haven't bought the 1st DLC.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

familyvideo.com

Maybe I should start another thread...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, Amazon has the gold box deal going on today...
  • 7AM EST -- Fallout 3 Collector's Edition DEAL OF THE DAY $46.98
  • 9AM EST -- "No one fights alone." Call of Duty W@W
  • 1PM EST --"Tower, this is Ghost Rider. Requesting a fly-by." Ace Combat 6
  • 3PM EST -- "Risk it all to go AWOL." Battlefield Gold Edition
  • 5PM EST -- "Taking you back to the 80." Namco Museum Virtual Arcade
  • 6PM EST -- "This Warthog rush is "Limited"
  • 7PM EST -- "Give me some hi-hat!"
  • 9PM EST -- "Shaken, not stirred."
BTW, I have a 3 month XBL code for sale... $15 through paypal for instant transfer. PM me if interested...

hey, im about to get a 60 gb xbox and get rid of my 20 gb my first question is how do i get my gamertag on my new xbox and number 2 i have a game installed onmy 20 gb from the live marketplace how do i get it on my 60?

you sign in with your new HDD. Then you press the guide button and go to account management, and go to download history. Download them again, no problems

Whats the gears fronts ?

All Fronts Collection is a Gears of War 2 DLC releasing in July for 1600 points (19.99). It features

All of the game's previously released DLC map packs:
-Flashback Pack (5 retro maps - free w/ new purchase or 400pts)
-Combustible Pack (3 maps - originally 800pts)
-Snowblind Pack (4 maps - originally 800pts)
-Dark Corners Pack (7 maps/1 deleted campaign chapter - 1200pt)

For players who already purchased the previous maps. Dark Corners is available for 1200 MS points. (14.99)
hey, im about to get a 60 gb xbox and get rid of my 20 gb my first question is how do i get my gamertag on my new xbox and number 2 i have a game installed on my 20 gb from the live marketplace how do i get it on my 60?

when you turn on the new xbox. You'll be able to "recover" your gamer tag onto it. Any content that you have downloaded from Xbox Live Arcade,you can re-download it. Go to your download history when you're on the new xbox.

If you're buying a brand new Xbox. I recommend Dell.com. 15% off code: 65G7RQ11J?M2LH
You can get the Halo 3 + Fable 2 120GB Elite Bundle for $339 or the 60GB Pro for $255. Alternatively, you can just go for the 60GB hard drivewhich is sold individually elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom