Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Can I backup my XBOX 360 games onto the slims HD? If I buy a generic HD, can I download games from the marketplace and be able to play them?

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Can I backup my XBOX 360 games onto the slims HD? If I buy a generic HD, can I download games from the marketplace and be able to play them?

believe you can...i think some generics don't save older xbox games tho 

new holiday bundle with fable 3 and halo reach with 3 months live and 50$ giftcard @ bestbuy and frys...bestbuy.com

looks like a pro model..elite doesn't come 20gb.delivering part sounds fishy tho.....go check it out and report back to us

Xbox 720 Dev Kits 'Ready by Christmas' - Lawd!
Custom hardware dev kits for the next Xbox will be shipped to leading developers and publishers by the end of the year, according to a new report. 

Citing a "source," the generally reliableEdge Magazinereports developers like Ubisoft Montreal are working on 'target boxes' based on Microsoft's intended specifications for its new machine.

The target boxes, which have been sent to top publishers like EA and Ubisoft, are basically PCs featuring components that aspire to the new machine's specs. Edge says that "AMD is providing the bespoke GPU solution for Microsoft's console."

Microsoft is now replacing these with new dev kits. The story is fueling speculation that the new Xbox will be available at retail by the end of 2012.

With Wii U launching as soon as next year, and Sony fast catching Xbox's global installed base lead, Microsoft appears to be ready to once again ratchet up its decade long console war with its closest rivals.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1212774p1.html

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]I am already excited to see whats good w/ this... OMG HURRY MAN!
devil.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

too soon?

its all rumors till we see something but i say around 2013 is when we get a new console, their not gonna release a new xbox when halo 4 is just about to drop 

The new hardware will be shown at E3. Everyone's known this.

My studio has had the target boxes for a few months. I can't say much more than that.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

too soon?

its all rumors till we see something but i say around 2013 is when we get a new console, their not gonna release a new xbox when halo 4 is just about to drop 

Man, I just bought my new Elite 360 last year. lol. Definitely excited to see what this new console will look like.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Did anyone else pick up Halo Anniversary Edition?

I need to pick this and WWE '12 and MW3 up.  Anybody know of any B2G1 free promotions going on soon?

Back
Top Bottom