Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Just got the RROD. Any legit way to fix this?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Just got the RROD. Any legit way to fix this?

was because of the update? go to xbox support, they'll walk you through the right steps.

My new Xbox just got shipped out.
Was planning on cop pin the GOW Xbox,
but couldn't pass up up that $200 MS deal.

No update for me yet, curious as to why only some people are getting it. Shouldn't it be once its released as long as your hooked up to live you'll get the prompt on startup to download it?

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

No update for me yet, curious as to why only some people are getting it. Shouldn't it be once its released as long as your hooked up to live you'll get the prompt on startup to download it?

I'm in the same boat.. my 360 haven't updated yet.. got a elite.. if that matter..

it keeps saying my update failed because of my connection...this is like the first time this has happened. imma cry. 
frown.gif

Just got it. I mean it looks a little slicker, and def easy to navigate so far. But whats so special about this update? All the new apps?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

I'm in the same boat.. my 360 haven't updated yet.. got a elite.. if that matter..

It doesn't. Its random. It randomly signed me out of live while i was playing a game and I had to update.
So you guys should expect it soon.

Back
Top Bottom