Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Played the campaign last night , Does the lancer top off at 420 rounds? Didnt it top off at 550 rounds for the previous 2 games? And whats the difference between the retro lancer and the regular one besides the bayonett?
the retro has a much shorter range and its autofire has more bloom. the lancer is weaker in comparison and the clip is much large
communication is so vital in this game...even if you dont have a mic you should get in the habit of "spotting"...

im up for some NT ranked games as long as people communicate....or spot at the very least

iMcNeilly
how do you spot in gears? i noticed some people were doing it so i tried getting my battlefield on with the back button and it wasn't working.

LT + LS to spot.. not many people do it but it does help to avoid flanks especially by saw'd off shotgun users.

havent played Gears since the first one, copped last nite , mad fun

jumped on casual MP. and couldnt get off til 3am.

paying for it now at work -_- zzz

sick.gif
@ the saw'd off shotgun campers/teams that just stay in one spot, clowns.

Game is dope though, far better than the 2nd which was disappointing.

I'm down to play multiplayer with anyone from NT, been looking for new people to play with, all I ask is for communication!
GT: yankeesking92

After playing MP last night with some buddies, I've come to the conclusion that the sawed off is OVER POWERED like a mofo. Cheap kills FTW

its overpowered yest but for me, its also not accurate, i came up behind a guy (i know AYOOOOOO) and shot with the sawed off.......NOTHING, so annoying, thats why i dont use it

you mean it doesnt have range, you have to be almost on the guy for it to shred them to pieces
laugh.gif

or thats how it was in the beta

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

you mean it doesnt have range, you have to be almost on the guy for it to shred them to pieces
laugh.gif

or thats how it was in the beta

Not last night. I was blowing dudes to pieces from gnasher range. Everybody was using the sawed off
laugh.gif

i hate the sawed off with a passion..i def think they increased the range, but its not unbeatable. the hammerburst is amazing and will probably get weakened...i hate the retro as well...but its a lot more tolerable than the sawed off.

ill probably run some games tomorrow....its thirsday and im at college...
laugh.gif

lvl 35
2.1 k/d :grin
GT: iMcNeilly

Originally Posted by big1236

does GOW3 have the golden gun like in 2?

Weapon Skins
  • Gold Lancer: 1. Have a gold lancer in Gears of War 2. Or 2. Play a match of Gears of War 3 multiplayer in the first week of release.
  • Gold Hammerburst: 1. Have a gold hammerburst in Gears of War 2. Or 2. Play a match of Gears of War 3 multiplayer in the first week of release.
  • Gold Gnasher: Unlock the Veteran Gear achievement from Gears 2.
  • Gold Sawed-Off Shotgun: Unlock the Commando achievement in Gears of War.
  • Gold Retro Lancer: Get 100 kills with the gold retro lancer in the GoW3 beta.
  • Gold Olen Weapon Set: Reach level 100 in GoW3.
  • Chrome Lancer: Get the "Don't Hate The Player" achievement Gears of War.
  • Chrome Hammerburst: Get the "Dirty, Dirty Horde" achievement in Gears 2.
  • Chrome Retro Lancer: Get the "Domination" achievement in Gears 1.
  • Chrome Gnasher Shotgun: Finish the campaign in all three Gears games.
  • Chrome Sawed-Off Shotgun: Earn a achievement in Gears of War for the PC.
http://
  • Flaming Hammerburst: Unlocked for gamers who participated in the first week of the beta.
  • Flaming Lancer: Unlocked for gamers who participated in the second week of the beta.
  • Flaming Sawed-Off Shotgun: Unlocked for gamers who participated in the third week of the beta.
  • Flaming Gnasher: Unlocked for gamers who participated in the fourth week of the beta.
  • Crimson Omen Hammerburst: Get the "Welcome to Beast Mode" achievement in Gears 3.
  • Crimson Omen Retro Lancer: Get the "Welcome to the Horde" achievement in Gears 3.
  • Crimson Omen Gnasher: Get the "Welcome to Versus" achievement in Gears 3.
  • Crimson Omen Sawed-Off Shotgun: Get the "Welcome to Arcade Mode" achievement.
  • Team Insignia Retro Lancer: Get the bronze Veteran medal from Gears 3 by playing 100 multiplayer matches.
  • Team Insignia Lancer: Get the silver Veteran medal from Gears 3 by playing 250 multiplayer matches.
  • Team Insignia Hammerburst: Get the gold Veteran medal from Gears 3.
  • Team Insignia Shotgun Set: Earn the Onyx Veteran medal in Gears 3.
  • Onyx Lancer: Get the Onyx Lancer medal in Gears 3.
  • Onyx Hammerburst: Get the Onyx hammerburst medal in Gears 3.
  • Onyx Retro Lancer: Get the Onyx Retro medal in Gears 3.
  • Onyx Retro Lancer: Get Onyx Retro Lancer medal in Gears 3.
  • Onyx Gnasher: Get the Onyx Gnasher medal in Gears 3.
  • Onyx Sawed-Off Shotgun: Get the Onyx Sawed-Off medal in Gears 3.
Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...cter-unlocks-mutators-and-more/#ixzz1YipI1F9h

i started searching for a beast mode match at 10:50.

i am just now starting my first one at 11:15.

is it this bad for anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom