• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
My games yesterday were horrible.

I forgot I hadn’t played KC since maybe Season 11?? I’m gonna have to refocus and relearn it for sure.

My games yesterday were horrible.

I forgot I hadn’t played KC since maybe Season 11?? I’m gonna have to refocus and relearn it for sure.
the fact that storm 1 does storm 2 damage now is a buzzkill

its got everyone who lands on the outskirts pushing all into the same chokes trying to get to the zone as quick as possible

once people hear gun shots they all run over to get involved lol

It's a pretty great little device, no complaints or issues. Take it when i'm traveling, no complaints with anything folks bring up like visuals, frames, playability freezing etc. aside from the obvious storage disadvantage. So much so I have a hard time letting it go even though I want to since I have a PC and PS5 and think it's excessive.

Jumped back on PS5 and caught a couple of dubs with Mirage and Wraith.

C2327046-4C84-42F8-BF2E-F6E44627051D.png

Might give this new Saints Row game a try, but I'm still disappointed in the route they chose for the reboot. I really wanted to see them keep it close to the original SR game. That over the top wacky stuff has never interested me.

Hit P4 pretty quickly

Im deff going for masters this season
I got back on early this morning and was putting in work. I’m pretty sure that’ll slowly change when I get back to Gold :lol:

Playing on PS5 is fun compare to the lobbies I get on PC. I’m actually getting kills again :rofl:

I went googling but didn't see anything about it.

Will look into it later after work.

Still tight about the Penny release this morning :smh:

I wanted those Penny’s bad man.

So Bungie hasn’t officially announced it but they’ve basically hinted at it hard and it’s all but confirmed. They teased it in a recent video. Think they’ll be tying its return into the current story too.

For people who have the series S how is it holding up? I have an X at home but I want to get an S for the office.
It is a very convenient and cute little console. I have mine in my room to save space. Since it's all digital, I just tucked it behind the TV to make it look more cleaner. Yes, the storage space is very small but if you're just using as a secondary console, it's quite perfect. Just the boot-up times is a big QOL factor.

Back
Top Bottom