Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
pctth3qtwila1.png

figured someone would enjoy this clutch **** had me so hype lol

1v3

on my other account (not my main) tryna help my homies lvl up in plat

Man i went from feeling like there wasnt enough games i liked on Gamepass to play to there being too many in a month 😂. Hifi Rush, Monster Hunter, Guilty Gear, Wulong, and Atomic Heart. New season of Halo multiplayer as well.

My smart delivery not smart. Gotta redownload and move UMVC3 and MVCI over to my external SSD.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

CMA shared responses from MS and Sony to the remedies that were suggested

"Third, swiftly detecting any diversions from, and ensuring compliance with, a commitment as to technical or graphical quality would be challenging. For example, Microsoft might release a PlayStation version of Call of Duty where bugs and errors emerge only on the game’s final level or after later updates"

This fanboy level conspiratorial nonsense :rofl:

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

CMA shared responses from MS and Sony to the remedies that were suggested

"Third, swiftly detecting any diversions from, and ensuring compliance with, a commitment as to technical or graphical quality would be challenging. For example, Microsoft might release a PlayStation version of Call of Duty where bugs and errors emerge only on the game’s final level or after later updates"

This fanboy level conspiratorial nonsense :rofl:
I get why get is desperate. But some of their arguments are some of the silliest **** I have heard

I think at one point they say that MS allowing them to put COD on PlayStation Now day one was a bad thing because it would be expensive for them. So they won't make as much money of of COD. Smh, :lol:

I get why get is desperate. But some of their arguments are some of the silliest **** I have heard

I think at one point they say that MS allowing them to put COD on PlayStation Now day one was a bad thing because it would be expensive for them. So they won't make as much money of of COD. Smh, :lol:

I'm not super invested in the deal going through one way or the other (Aside from wanting Kotick to get the boot) but Sony is being so ridiculously petty that I would get a good laugh out of them taking the L :lol:

Yeah I don't really care if they kill the deal

But on paper it seems like the deal will be a net positive

Luckily for Sony, the CMA seems to be buying that their advantage in the console market has to be protected. Because Sony is clearly full of ****

A console market rigged in Sony's favor is the only fair console market. Give me a ****ing break :lol:

MS is making it sound like they are willing to move the heaven and earth to improve the industry and bring games to more consumers while Sony's stance is pretty much just trying to maintain the status quo

Would it be wrong to say that the Series S is actually Microsoft’s main console this gen?

I have some insight from my time with GameStop so all I remember is getting tons of shipments for those(Series S) and barely any Series Xs.

Is MS pushing towards an all digital future? I know they’re more into providing services and stuff like that, as far as their business plan.

This only comes to mind as I seen two PS5 get sold while sitting in front of a GameStop within the last 15-20 mins.

Would it be wrong to say that the Series S is actually Microsoft’s main console this gen?

I have some insight from my time with GameStop so all I remember is getting tons of shipments for those(Series S) and barely any Series Xs.

Is MS pushing towards an all digital future? I know they’re more into providing services and stuff like that, as far as their business plan.

This only comes to mind as I seen two PS5 get sold while sitting in front of a GameStop within the last 15-20 mins.
It’s $200 cheaper and MS has made it mandatory that games run on both S and X. Your casual gamer who just wants to play Madden, 2k, COD, Fortnite and GTA won’t care about 4K and games running at 120fps.

Back
Top Bottom