Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters

- Top executives from Microsoft, Activision Blizzard and Sony, as well as representatives from Nvidia, Electronic Arts and Valve, are expected to appear at a closed-door hearing in Brussels on Tuesday 21st.

- Microsoft is calling up its president, Brad Smith, and the chief executive of its gaming division, Phil Spencer. From Activision, Bobby Kotick is also likely to appear.

- Jim Ryan, chief executive of Sony Interactive Entertainment, will also be in Brussels to underline Sony's position that the deal will harm competition.

- Further representatives from Google, Nvidia, Electronic Arts and Valve will also be present at the hearing.

- The European Games Developer Federation will be in attendance too.

- MLex understands that the Statement of Objections maintains the bulk of its concerns from November.

- Microsoft will face the commission's case team at the hearing, which is also attended by a broader audience of commission officials and representatives from the bloc's national competition watchdogs.

It’s a big party

Played a few matches of xdefiant. I kinda like it
- shooting feels like black ops 3/4
- movement is mw2/3, but but cranked up maybe 1.5x the speed. Very fast
- has a nice slide but no boost jumps
- ttk is lower than normal cod, but not quite valorant/cs
- powers like cloak etc

Ttk needs fixing but aside from that, if you like treyarch you would like this

IMG_20230218_131429.jpg

Did they cancel the Hellblade sequel? Havent heard anything about it since the initial Series X trailers.

I think I told someone on here that I was expecting 10M sold. 12M and that’s not even a full month :smokin

Think Season 3 of Infinite will get me back into the game. At least I hope so.

Been neglecting it like crazy.

Same here I just didn't like how strafing is its so fast and close to medium BR battles I can't hit the back side of a barn honestly.

I'm going to boot it up today and see how things go.

got real lucky here and clutched up the win before i died to Caustic trap and became a banner lol

currently p2 real close to P1 - This split solo has been pretty damn fun for me. I love the map change every 24 hours

Mirage has been my goto this season - His cloak revive and staying invisible for 3 seconds after is so damn clutch man

Back
Top Bottom