Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Nah eff that, I got my head chopped off in the PS5 thread by these “I’m too cool for school” guys acting like these PS5s aren’t bricking left and right. Me my two sons and all three of my boys all got bricked PS5s

Damn that sucks...sorry to hear that

I've seen reports of faulty Series X consoles too, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't seen waaaaay more people with PS5 problems

Almost seems like Sony rushed to get PS5 on shelves and weren't thorough enough with QA

Either way, I'm glad I decided to wait on getting one

Got the Lucid Sound LS50x headset and it's awesome. Can do bluetooth audio and game audio simultaneously. For someone that likes to listen to podcasts/interviews while gaming it's perfect. Sound is top notch too.
How much did that run you?

70565DAD-5B88-4E4E-A694-86A27A856447.jpeg

finally arrived! Told my son he can look but it’s going on ice for 40 days.

Damn I hear it’s something with external HDD. For some.

I didn’t play much PS4. So I didn’t have any games or saves from last gen I wanted to bring over.

for some starting fresh may save a headache down the road.

Damn I hear it’s something with external HDD. For some.

I didn’t play much PS4. So I didn’t have any games or saves from last gen I wanted to bring over.

for some starting fresh may save a headache down the road.
I'm hearing multiple things but no one will be completely sure until something official is said. There was a fix posted in the PS5 thread. Hopefully that resolves a lot of this until a real fix is available

I'm hearing multiple things but no one will be completely sure until something official is said. There was a fix posted in the PS5 thread. Hopefully that resolves a lot of this until a real fix is available
Mine has not bricked but every time I play the new COD it crashes at least once between matches, its actually super annoying. I haven't had an issue with MM Spiderman though. My Xbox hasn't had one issue thought knock on wood.

Mine has not bricked but every time I play the new COD it crashes at least once between matches, its actually super annoying. I haven't had an issue with MM Spiderman though. My Xbox hasn't had one issue thought knock on wood.
Ya i've had that issue, I just have to restart the game. Also I can't hear anyone in game chat at all. When i'm in party chat it's not issue but as soon as I switch to game chat I either can't hear anyone or they can't hear me.

I've seen people talk about COD is glitchy. Might just be the game. Between standard launch things and COVID, I expect more bugs.

Been trying to find a deal for AC: Valhalla digital but it's sticking at full price but the disc is already on sale now.

Back
Top Bottom