Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Yup gotta stock up on gold now, we got spoiled when it was $40 now $60 wasn’t bad but $120 for a year smh

Yup gotta stock up on gold now, we got spoiled when it was $40 now $60 wasn’t bad but $120 for a year smh
I think I’m good on PS+ til 2023 but I may grab a few more years before Sony raise their price too.

So I have the max of 3 years at the moment.

If I buy\download a 12 month and save it to use in 2-5 years will the code still be valid?

So I have the max of 3 years at the moment.

If I buy\download a 12 month and save it to use in 2-5 years will the code still be valid?
if you keep auto renew on, it'll remain at $60 allegedly

Seems you're screwed once you turn it off/new customers

I dont see a straight answer for codes

Last edited:
Yea seems auto renew folks are fine. It’s for new customers, but gamers don’t realize that to much money in gaming and it’s an industry that poorly regulated. Meaning it will get exploited and expensive.

If Sony even raises prices by idk 25% it will be expected.

I guess Microsoft feeling themselves. Though or Bethesda is going to make it worth it.

I’m glad I’m stocked up tough.

also y’all be gamesharing and Microsoft knows this. They getting account money.

😂

Why does this meme come to mind with this news
82FD8303-A8D3-4766-9060-8B41C895764E.jpeg

Maybe MS shoukdve introduced $70 games instead of Sony. Then people wouldn’t have been ok with it
MS didn’t increase the price at all, right? I read somewhere (probably ERA) that MS is still charging just $60.

They just going to raise the price more in line with Netflix. They bit off to much at once.

it will be incremental just not a whole pie at once.

watch these greedy companies want they money.

Yeah they could have took it easy and do like $10-20 hike but to double it...wildin.

Happy it's back to $60 though.

Also CDkeys hardly comes through with Live deals compared to years before. I remember they used to have the $40 deals.

Back
Top Bottom