Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Game pass is a gaming subscription service with a catalog of 100+ games and Microsoft first party games releasing on launch. Games rotate in and out of game pass but not first part games.

Game Pass costs $9.99 a month, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate tier $14.99 a month But with ultimate you have access to over 100 PC games on your PC, Cloud stream your game pass library to your phone

Microsoft has a promo if you get 36 months of gold you can upgrade the three years to 1$ of GP ultimate

check slickdeals or newegg for any 12 month deals
  1. You must first purchase 36 months of gold and add it to your microsoft account (Can use 3 12 month codes from retailers). Be aware, you can only add up to 36 months total, you cannot exceed this amount. So if you have 25 months on your account and try to apply 12, it will not work.
  2. Second, you activate the gamepass ultimate upgrade for $1.
  3. Ensure any options like auto renew, recurring payment, etc are disabled

thank you kind sir

MLB has really been so much fun

i got my 60 wins in events, got my BR reward cards, slowly working on my Affinitys (finished NL East), got Mike Trout

im gonna start ranked up shortly but still hooking up my squad.. got about 205k stubs but gonna keep grinding
Man props to you. I’m still just figuring out how it all works. I didn’t realize you could have different load outs for your character, I thought those meant a new character.
Good stuff bruh. Meanwhile I’m out here swinging at sliders outside and watching fastballs down the middle :lol: hitting has a steep learning curve
Sliders are killing me so far and I’m always early on the damn fastballs. I’ve hit some bombs but it’s tough getting the timing down.
In RTTS these dudes are just talking smack in every interview about me, I just started skipping them now smh. Straight d**kheads :lol:

I bought Yakuza: Like a Dragon recently, the first Yakuza game I've bought and wow it has been really good. There are definitely too many random encounters, which would annoy just about anyone, but at this point I have an item to turn them off if I want to. The amount of content in this game is just staggering, no exaggeration.
10 hours in I felt like I was barely out of the prologue. I've been very engaged by the story and especially the characters, even the sidequests are high quality. The story is generally pretty serious but the game is overall really funny.

Not what I expected at all.

still haven’t seen an email for my invite, what does it look like? Unless I missed it but I haven’t seen anything

I haven’t gotten deep into RTTS been playing DD more so no stupid interviews yet. I just tried “strike zone 2” camera been using fish eye and made some improvements, sucks that you only see half your player though poor aesthetics. And yeah either I swing at a slider early or I pick up that its a fastball too late :smh:

still haven’t seen an email for my invite, what does it look like? Unless I missed it but I haven’t seen anything

95090928-22DD-464B-9189-B48A1194A6F5.png

tried it out on my 5 year old laptop, worked fine.

I haven’t gotten deep into RTTS been playing DD more so no stupid interviews yet. I just tried “strike zone 2” camera been using fish eye and made some improvements, sucks that you only see half your player though poor aesthetics. And yeah either I swing at a slider early or I pick up that its a fastball too late :smh:

95090928-22DD-464B-9189-B48A1194A6F5.png

tried it out on my 5 year old laptop, worked fine.
I found out there’s a practice mode and you can set it to through certain pitches in certain locations, gonna check that out.
Ya I didn’t get that email.

Man props to you. I’m still just figuring out how it all works. I didn’t realize you could have different load outs for your character, I thought those meant a new character.

Sliders are killing me so far and I’m always early on the damn fastballs. I’ve hit some bombs but it’s tough getting the timing down.
In RTTS these dudes are just talking smack in every interview about me, I just started skipping them now smh. Straight d**kheads :lol:

Bruh I made it to AAA and we made it to the championship then I played one game and it basically simmed the rest of the series :smh: what kind of garbage is that?

Then I’m some big prospect about to make the league, and my next contract is back in AA :lol:

Hitting fast balls in the show is just way to hard. Timing your swing but also identifying if it’s even in the zone is just a split second.

I bought Yakuza: Like a Dragon recently, the first Yakuza game I've bought and wow it has been really good. There are definitely too many random encounters, which would annoy just about anyone, but at this point I have an item to turn them off if I want to. The amount of content in this game is just staggering, no exaggeration.
10 hours in I felt like I was barely out of the prologue. I've been very engaged by the story and especially the characters, even the sidequests are high quality. The story is generally pretty serious but the game is overall really funny.

Not what I expected at all.
For the most part you just learn to avoid most mobs

Back
Top Bottom