Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Looks like it's dead now. I feel like I eid register last never but I guess I wasn't selected because having a PSN since the PS3 days isn't enough...
yeah, registration is dead, but as recently as March theyre still emailing people who registered last year.

Screenshot_20210512-002837_Instagram.jpg

Chris Smoove :lol::pimp:

I love RE8...it's better than RE7 imo

House Beneviento was more unsettling than anything in RE7
House Beneviento could definitely compete but I still feel like 7’s scariest parts are just on another level. That part felt a bit too short to truly reach those heights. It was more disturbing than scary, I was genuinely shocked (in a good way) at the developers’ audacity in creating that

Putting what essentially looks like a grotesque aborted fetus in the game that chases after you crying out for ‘daddy’ is crazy ****ed up. I love the audacity though.

Fathers are gonna have an especially good time in that House :lol:

House Beneviento was amazing but the boss fight was so lack luster.
Agreed.
It would’ve been much better imo if that failed abortion thing continued chasing you during that final part so you’re really shook while having to frantically search for the doll’s location

How far do I have to get into re8 to unlock an achievement? I just bought it yesterday but I'm still wrapping up re7 and I want to get the rewards card out of the way.

Anyone getting on that Mass Effect? Just finished downloading it. Love that series, excited to see how the 1 remake plays

Anyone getting on that Mass Effect? Just finished downloading it. Love that series, excited to see how the 1 remake plays

nope I hate replaying games. Also it’s a story that’s a one and done. It won’t have the same vibe with a replay.

if you never played it definitely worth a play do it do it now.

nope I hate replaying games. Also it’s a story that’s a one and done. It won’t have the same vibe with a replay.

if you never played it definitely worth a play do it do it now.
I usually enjoy replaying games I liked a lot, especially if it’s an RPG with some degree of options in the story. I played The Witcher 3 a whole 3 times :lol:
First blind playthrough, second playthrough with a guide to get the bugged Gwent achievement and be the biggest piece of **** possible in the story and then lastly a NG+ playthrough on the highest difficulty.

I usually enjoy replaying games I liked a lot, especially if it’s an RPG with some degree of options in the story. I played The Witcher 3 a whole 3 times :lol:
First blind playthrough, second playthrough with a guide to get the bugged Gwent achievement and be the biggest piece of **** possible in the story and then lastly a NG+ playthrough on the highest difficulty.
That’s how I was with both Star Wars KOTOR. The amount of hours put in those games over the years is ridiculous. I would literally go crazy if another were to come out in this lifetime.

Yessir. My one of my favorite games of all time. Copped it at Gamestop today.
Now I just need someone to explain to me what the point of the second disc is if I can install all the games from Disc one

2nd run on Fallout 4, there are 4 possible factions you can end the game with, each with their own quests/endings.

First run I went with the Brotherhood of Steel. Couldnt resist after seeing the giant airship cruising through the sky & all the tech/weapons they offered. Wasnt smart enough to creat a savepoint before you decide which faction to align with (you can join all 4 but have to decide on only one 3/4 through the game) so my 2nd Run is all the way from the beginning. LOVE this game

Never played mass effect... Is it remastered?

Cause I ain't tryna play a game that still plays like a 360 game

It is. With the first they retooled a bunch of it because the og aged poorly gameplay wise at some points. It still doesn't have a few things they added in 2 to improve gameplay but it's still playable and good now
Goes to 120fps on series x too

Back
Top Bottom