Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
If they're gonna start making games Series X exclusives, they better make damn sure there's enough consoles to go around really soon.

Back 4 Blood is the best I've seen so far.

All I see is the reason I'm not getting a new Elder Scrolls game anytime soon when I look at Starfield. It had better be damn good. Bethesda needs a hit after the trash they put out with Fallout 76.

Once your current Gold and gamepass expires you can still get 3 years gamepass with gold conversion.

Buy 36 months of Gold and redeem them first. Buy 1 month of Gamepass Ultimate and it will convert.

Warning: If you buy three 1-year subscriptions, do not turn on recurring billing while redeeming the codes. Any extra freebie months you get for doing so will make it impossible to redeem the final code.

Are we just buying the codes online? Like example, I go on M$ and buy three years worth of Love and one month of Ultimate and then consecutively apply the codes?

E3x3T0yVIAU4OP8

Game pass definitely dope. No doubt about that. Might finally get a Xbox. Haven’t had one since Xbox one first dropped.

Looking forward to Halo, Back 4 Blood, and Horizon. All coming out this year, so that's good. Diablo 2 remastered and Hades are nice as well.

Forza looked good.

As a long time Halo head looked like there was a lot going on.

Hope there is an MLG version that is mostly barebonez and you rely on your gun skill.

Yeah Halo is dead to me didn't even see it. No interest in seeing it.

I played H3 yesterday so I'm good. As long as that still exists.

Back
Top Bottom