• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
3 was my least favorite but all are worth playing through
I played through a good amount of 2, don't know how close to the end I was, but got 425/1350 gamerscore right now. :lol:

Think I bought 3 but just never played it, know it's widely known as the worst because of "King" stuff.

Getting pretty close to finally opening my X so I can check out Forza Horizon next month. Really want my console to be white to match the PS5 and Switch OLED.

Any suggestions on the best brand to go with for wraps?

So Back 4 Blood really is just Left 4 Dead 3. It's not even trying to pretend to be a different game lol. Fine by me. Valve can suck a fat one. Them and Konami.

Feel like I would have enjoyed this game better if it came out a few years earlier. Still pretty good.

B4B is cool but it doesn't have the same charm L4D did. It feels repetitive fast, and granted both are repetitive games, L4D never gave you that feeling.
Uninspired maps (I've played the first 4/5 campaign levels, maybe it gets better?), I legit thought I was restarting a map I had just finished when I progressed. Characters aren't really entertaining like L4D.
Not digging the "special" or "boss" zombies really.

It's not a bad game but it outside of a couple things, it just isn't L4D.

B4B is cool but it doesn't have the same charm L4D did. It feels repetitive fast, and granted both are repetitive games, L4D never gave you that feeling.
Uninspired maps (I've played the first 4/5 campaign levels, maybe it gets better?), I legit thought I was restarting a map I had just finished when I progressed. Characters aren't really entertaining like L4D.
Not digging the "special" or "boss" zombies really.

It's not a bad game but it outside of a couple things, it just isn't L4D.
I like that there’s so many maps. The specials don’t have that thing that made the tank, hunter, spitter, etc feel special but they are deadly as you progress. I think the stand out of the game is the card system. Picking the right deck that complements your play style can change situations.
The cleaners feel more professional compared to the survivors of L4D. They out here saving folks and cleaning up outpost while Louis and folks was just trying to get to fort hope. Wish Valve didn’t own L4D so we could get a fun crossover as DLC…

Got it lol
AAFDB9BF-4674-4B56-B50E-2F1820EA738E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom