Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
quick question

been off xbox a while but i got the halo edition coming

do i need to get xbox gold still to play online or they changed it?

thought i read that gold isnt required for online play anymore

whats the difference between xbox gold and game pass?

quick question

quick question

XBL Gold isn't required for free to play games anymore. Otherwise yes it's still needed.

XBL Gold:Online MP access and XBL Games with Gold.
Game Pass(at least Game Pass Ultimate): Extension of XBL Gold with digital access to a extensive game library and all first party Xbox games are available Day 1.

has anyone dived into the MP aspect yet of FH5?

curious how it is.. told my friends to grab since its on gamepass but they not big into single/story player games

I jumped on FH5 last night using a thrustmaster wheel, load cell pedals and chair set-up. Was wildly fun but I'm still tuning everything so no MP yet. I did zoom past some friends I saw out there but it was just open world stuff.

Was running in 60FPS performance mode, going to try quality tonight.

I want a wheel but I'm always on the fence on pulling the trigger.

If you are not into sim racing as a regular hobby, I wouldn't spend on it for stuff like FH5. MSRP on my rig was around $1700 and it's only mid-tier, if that.

The cheaper wheels offer pretty crappy controls and don't offer much immersion. You'll have way more fun with the controller.

edit: The Logitech stuff is above average if you really want to try it without dumping a bunch of cash. My G25 from the Playstation 2 is still in phenomenal condition after all these years, it was my gateway drug.

Last edited:
Why do people even chat with randoms in lobbies? Just go to private chat and be done with it. That or set communications to friends only. So many angry maladjusted people playing games online, I wouldn't waste 2 seconds listening to any of their bs.
Why not? If I'm playing solo I always have my mic in to hear what's going on. Especially when I'm playing Mortal Kombat, there are few things I enjoy more than opponents getting pissed off and raging. When I'm playing as Robocop and I hear the sound of the opponent plugging his mic in, I know I'm in for a good time.

I don't think I'm ever getting any other peripheral stuff for gaming.

During the height of Street Fighter 4 I bought a mad catz fight stick thinking I was about to increase my skillset that I could wash Daigo... I kid you not I played 1 game (2 rounds) and put that damn fight stick back in the box and never used it again :smh:

What a waste that was but I would consider like an elite controller or something like that.

I don't think I'm ever getting any other peripheral stuff for gaming.

During the height of Street Fighter 4 I bought a mad catz fight stick thinking I was about to increase my skillset that I could wash Daigo... I kid you not I played 1 game (2 rounds) and put that damn fight stick back in the box and never used it again :smh:

What a waste that was but I would consider like an elite controller or something like that.

I have the SFV TES+ madcatz... and it lives in the original box and the Ryu posters are still in there too. hehehe.... I would buy it again, though. It works fine with PS5 and when in the mood to play a fighter, I still pull it out. Not into beating up my controllers with fight games. Never opened my Hori fight pad, though. Kind of a collectors item at this point.

This past weekend I purchased another elite series 2 at the new low price because I had some junk to trade against it plus some coupons but I haven't opened it yet - considering exchanging it for the victrix tourney pad.

Never played with a fight stick, that seems like it requires a whole different skillset. The only fighting game I play anyway is Mortal Kombat and you don't really see people bring out the fight sticks to professional MK competitions, unlike with Street Fighter and Tekken.

Back when marvel vs capcom 2 came out on xblive I bought a fight stick with turbo feature lol I use to own people with the turbo buttons on it literally made it cheap to play then it was even more cheaper when ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 released:pimp:
I could bust 30 hit combos just holding a few buttons :nthat:

Just thinking outloud here but i wish we could get another greg hastings game

does anyone remember those turbo controllers for OG xbox? Maaan hitting that button and using it in that game was wild

prolly put that game in my top 10.. i was on it faithfully online

maps were pretty cool to just a overall great game

Last edited:
This might somehow be a colder take than your Titanfall one
Did you right now huh?
1636594532556.jpeg

PS5 out for repair so I dusted off the series x. Almost forgot how dope Gamepass is, downloaded FH5

probably gonna grab BF 2042 on xbox now too.

Man so happy San Andreas will be on game pass and we get it for "free".

My favorite GTA and that will hold me over until the trilogy goes on sale for $20.

I don't think these older ones will stay with the high price like GTA 5 did because there is no online so once you're finished with the game you might not replay it much.

Reason GTA 5 is still going so strong is because a lot of support is still being done on it through online play.

Either way Halo coming, so is Forza and I still have a big backlog of games to play.

Back
Top Bottom