Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Honestly, being toxic is one of my favorite aspects of online gaming.

Also, why is 2k22 on sale for PS5 and Xbox One but not Series X. What is going on?

Apparently they've already patched BF2042?

Only played two matches so far...one with and without bots. TDM was pretty good, got the first place in a squad achievement from that match.

Only two game modes unless you play Portal, so I'll be spending most of my time there since Rush is my favorite. Haven't looked into Hazard Zone yet.

Maybe the controller needs updating.

Or the battery pack is faulty.
Same thing happened to me. Apparently it’s an issue with some of the chargeable kits. If you reach out to Microsoft they should send you a new one.
Think it's the battery pack as well. Just got a new cable and the same issue happens with both battery packs I own. I've had them since 2014/2015 so it's possible they're done.

Can't get in contact with MS right now, but I'll see what they can do. Going to use it as a wired controller for the time being.

Try hards in QP confuse me there is a whole game mode for that.

their argument is that they don’t want the stress of comp but also I want a 10 K/D ratio in QP.

Yo the battle pass progression in halo cannot be this awful. I refuse to believe this if you get the battle pass please tell me you rank up faster.

I'm Halo 3 I would team kill if someone got the sniper :rofl:

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

Could have gotten both today if I priced match BF2042 instead of using my reward certs on them.

No real rush as is as I've never watched the movies.

Could have gotten both today if I priced match BF2042 instead of using my reward certs on them.

No real rush as is as I've never watched the movies.

The game has no relation to the movie. The characters are written pretty differently and the story isn't tied to anything that happens in the MCU.

Honestly, being toxic is one of my favorite aspects of online gaming.
Same. I wish I had a recording setup to record game voice chat audio.

I don’t start talking trash for no reason but I’ll gladly clap back against salty trashtalkers so I can piss them off more.
For some reason I get called a “yankee piece of ****” and even the n-word somewhat frequently, almost exclusively by people from the UK. I don’t get it.

Same. I wish I had a recording setup to record game voice chat audio.

I don’t start talking trash for no reason but I’ll gladly clap back against salty trashtalkers so I can piss them off more.
For some reason I get called a “yankee piece of ****” and even the n-word somewhat frequently, almost exclusively by people from the UK. I don’t get it.

sayin the N word to people is universal gamer talk.

Is it worth getting the series S? I just wanna play halo

I have a ps5 I don’t even touch (I don’t really game at all, all I used to play was halo)

I usually buy top of the line but I don’t see the neee for both especially if I’m not gonna buy any disc games

Last edited:
Is it worth getting the series S? I just wanna play halo

I have a ps5 I don’t even touch (I don’t really game at all, all I used to play was halo)

I usually buy top of the line but I don’t see the new for both especially if I’m not gonna buy any disc games

No.

Back
Top Bottom