Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Decent game but very inconsistent in killing players maybe a latency issue on my end

Also tbh i hate the bunnie hops. Aint noway in hell you should be out gunned because your opponent bunnie hops constantly all while there gun still shoots straight

Guns take forever to level up

I went right back to Apex shortly after

Ok so not just me at times hopefully they work on this

Deff fun game and fast paced which i enjoy

Yeah… they need to work on that.. its cool for being free but I probably won’t ever play it again… makes COD feel like a real shooter…

I wish I could still be excited for COD but I can’t. Hopefully zombies is good.

Going to try to play through Hellblade 1 on my brother’s Series S.

First time playing any game in like 6-7 months.

Sold my Series X due to financial struggles, but my hopes is to get a new one or maybe at least an original Switch by year’s end.

Been so caught into other stuff in life, I lost sight on gaming.

Going to try to play through Hellblade 1 on my brother’s Series S.

First time playing any game in like 6-7 months.

Sold my Series X due to financial struggles, but my hopes is to get a new one or maybe at least an original Switch by year’s end.

Been so caught into other stuff in life, I lost sight on gaming.
Prayers to you and your situation getting better, brother.

Kudos for prioritizing life over games. As a guy who skipped the whole PS4/XOne generation, I can tell you the games will be there whenever you can return. And you know it'll be in collection form for the low as well.

I also need to finish Doom Eternal. I didn’t care for then you went back to after every level. I have an unfinished playthrough on Xbox and Steam. I think I’m damn near at the end of Steam.

Back
Top Bottom